This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
Please ı want to play this game but it gives black screen.here's the log file if you need it

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.55 KB / Downloads: 92)
get the latest build, and refer to first page for the settings.
I did the settings in the first page and ı have the latest build but it still gives black screen
be sure to turn vertex cache off, then try turning shaders off too.where do you encounter the black screens?
When I load the game ı press the run button and nothing happens just a black screen
Please can anyone help me??
(07-03-2011, 09:16 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: Please can anyone help me??

Is there no error message? No codes in the cmd box? Post a log or something, there a million and one reasons why you'd get a black screen ( not really ). Go to debug, logger, show logger, and select INFO. There should be a file called log.html in the jpcsp directory. Attach that to your post ( compress it with winrar if it gets too big )
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Well I have attached the log file.Well if you need it ı will attach it again in this post

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.78 KB / Downloads: 114)
(07-03-2011, 09:56 PM)Gunes97 Wrote: Well I have attached the log file.Well if you need it ı will attach it again in this post

try disabling shaders
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

ill try reinstalling sonicstage. read somewhere someone fixed this issue by reinstalling it.

anyway im doing 15-20 fps on fights, is this normal?