This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
the notice says it all, you have to decrypt it first at a real psp
(04-30-2011, 06:16 AM)minhq8 Wrote: hey guy can you tell me where to download the game im download one time but it can't run
You don't download it. You buy the game and decrypt with your psp. ...Also I cfw would help you greatly with this as its the only way to decrypt the game.
One more time!
so i need a real PSP to play this game or a Disc to play it on Jpscp ?
Yes you need both a REAL PSP and a REAL Game to play any game on jpcsp
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
hey i can play it now but the video suck [Image: anhso-144127_untitled.jpg]
(04-30-2011, 07:51 AM)minhq8 Wrote: hey i can play it now but the video suck
We're not gonna give you any help with pirated games.
One more time!
This forum could really use some kind of PSP ID requirement to register...maybe an IQ test as well... Tongue
(04-30-2011, 08:24 AM)Finzy Wrote: This forum could really use some kind of PSP ID requirement to register...maybe an IQ test as well... Tongue

you think you so smart so you can talk like that with every one you should be ashamed
well, why did you have to go out of your way to show off that you're pirating things? pirates are treated like trash here, if you don't like it, shape up and get legit.
are there we can Use wlan to battle with other computer?
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink