EmuNewz Network
Savedata... - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Emunewz General Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Savedata... (/showthread.php?tid=7366)

Savedata... - TehDooD - 08-20-2011

Hello, im completely new to the emulation world of the Psp so i wanted to ask something. Im playing Dissidia Duodecim at the moment and i've decided to make quests via Jpcsp since writing is more comfty than the psp, problem is that when i create my quest the savedata cannot be read in my psp, any ideas how i can convert jpcsp savedata to the psp format? I've tried with some app from the memory stick directory "SaveData tool" but im not really sure how i should use it or if it might help me with my problem :S

Thanks in advance! Smile

RE: Savedata... - Hykem - 08-20-2011

(08-20-2011, 08:27 PM)TehDooD Wrote: Hello, im completely new to the emulation world of the Psp so i wanted to ask something. Im playing Dissidia Duodecim at the moment and i've decided to make quests via Jpcsp since writing is more comfty than the psp, problem is that when i create my quest the savedata cannot be read in my psp, any ideas how i can convert jpcsp savedata to the psp format? I've tried with some app from the memory stick directory "SaveData tool" but im not really sure how i should use it or if it might help me with my problem :S

Thanks in advance! Smile

Hi!
You must enable the option "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" under Options > Configuration > Crypto. This way the savedata will be saved encrypted and the PSP will be able to recognize it. Wink

RE: Savedata... - TehDooD - 08-20-2011

I've tried and its still not working :S

RE: Savedata... - condorx - 09-05-2011

Hi,
I tried it but dont workSad

RE: Savedata... - Hykem - 09-05-2011

@TehDooD and condorx: It's possible that, since the game it's quite new, it's SAVEDATA may need a different encryption scheme.
Could you please post your save files for analysis? Thanks! Smile

RE: Savedata... - TehDooD - 09-09-2011

(09-05-2011, 04:00 PM)Hykem Wrote: @TehDooD and condorx: It's possible that, since the game it's quite new, it's SAVEDATA may need a different encryption scheme.

Here's my quest data and my main save sata, sorry i hope its not too late ^^'''

.rar   ULES01505GameData01.rar (Size: 272.28 KB / Downloads: 99)

.rar   ULES01505Quest03.rar (Size: 45.05 KB / Downloads: 89)

RE: Savedata... - Hykem - 09-24-2011

(09-09-2011, 10:00 PM)TehDooD Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 04:00 PM)Hykem Wrote: @TehDooD and condorx: It's possible that, since the game it's quite new, it's SAVEDATA may need a different encryption scheme.

Here's my quest data and my main save sata, sorry i hope its not too late ^^'''

Great! Thanks! Big Grin
I've found that the issue is in the chnnlsv methods that generate the hashes. Fortunately, it's an easy fix, now that I've figured this out for DLC content. Wink

RE: Savedata... - TehDooD - 09-26-2011

Quote:Great! Thanks! Big Grin
I've found that the issue is in the chnnlsv methods that generate the hashes. Fortunately, it's an easy fix, now that I've figured this out for DLC content. Wink

Really? Hurray! \(^o^)/
Well, have you updated the fix in the any new build update?
Please notify me if you've already released the fix Smile
Reps to you man! Big Grin

EDIT: I've tried with the latest version, still not working >.>