EmuNewz Network
Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588 (/showthread.php?tid=69706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Digimon World Digitize. - NPJH50588 - justinuyasha - 12-10-2012

Still nothing on r2911.
Has anyone found any fixes yet?

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - syleong2006 - 01-21-2013

Hi, I'm new to this JPCSP, I tried to run the game with the exact configurations given in the first page, however, nothing happened. Surprisingly, the game was working (without any setting) until the screen turned black after the two options given at the very beginning of the game. My JPCSP version is 2957, running on Windows 64 bit. I too tried with other version of JPCSP, like 2911, it was just a plain black screen.

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - gid15 - 01-27-2013

Any improvement after the latest fixes in VFPU instructions (r2966)?

Thanks!

RE: Digimon World Digitize. - NPJH50588 - Taiki - 01-27-2013

(01-27-2013, 08:28 PM)gid15 Wrote: Any improvement after the latest fixes in VFPU instructions (r2966)?

Thanks!

Nope. Nothing changed.

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - sum2012 - 01-27-2013

Maybe the timer do not related to VFPU

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - kenkukun - 01-31-2013

Well I am using 2967 and the same problems are persisting now. On a side note I was going through the options and came across "Extract decrypted EBOOT.Bin files to the TMP folder". Going out on a limb here I threw it into a back up, back up, of the iso and rebuilt it to try to use on pcsp. It said it was still encrypted lol. Things are never simple. Still rooting for the devs watching and working on this thread.

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - ahmadmanga - 02-07-2013

Hi all ....Big Grin

I liked Jpcsp since I first heard about it (written in Java unexpected language for Emulating (I'm learning java now but I'm sure I cant emulate something with it with my level)) ...

anyway ReBig Grinigitize was the reason of my Registering here.
I opened it and spent a (or almost a) whole day trying to open it ,Tried your setting (on the first page but didn't work) ...I changed setting many times ,when it finally worked it worked with this settings :

jpcsp SVN2957

it seems shaders doesn't work for me (but in pcsx2 (a PS2 emu the shader works)) anything uses shader either makes the screen black or makes it always on "Push" .

the speed is about 30 FPS but when using software the speed decress to 7 FPS (too slow) I heard the software render makes the crashes less, and is the only way to show main menu ..but (for my Pc at least) it's render awful ..

these Pics compares between the "setting above"

and the "setting above" + check "Use software rendering"

and the only good thing in the "Software mode" that it can view this Forget-me-not Logo

Dual Core 2.7GHz (5.4Ghz)
Nvidia GeForce 8400 SE

Hey Devs you have my support Big Grin
please give the glitches your best shot !!

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - serio - 02-07-2013

Quote:it seems shaders doesn't work for me (but in pcsx2 (a PS2 emu the shader works)) anything uses shader either makes the screen black or makes it always on "Push" .
it's probably because of your graphic card.

geforce 8xxx series are very old and don't support a lot of the more modern opengl functions which jpcsp uses. pcsx2 uses directx instead, so that's why it works i guess.

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - caizer - 02-08-2013

i tried the game & even managed to get to the point where you can explore although i haven't played long enough to check everything.. i even tried an iso that i played w/ (i got a txt editor for re-digitize & tried to translate the menus & digimon names.. lol, the text were so long they're overlapping..) & i still got it to run..

i didn't check any of the video settings when i tried to play it.. i have anisotropic filter on, x4 anti-aliasing

the icons are still the same & the 0 damage too..

my pc specs., jpcsp & java are on my sig. those are the versions i use.. i think it was also recommended to install java 7 since the new revisions were developed using it..

RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588 - ahmadmanga - 02-08-2013

hi again
(02-08-2013, 05:52 AM)caizer Wrote: i tried the game & even managed to get to the point where you can explore although i haven't played long enough to check everything.. i even tried an iso that i played w/ (i got a txt editor for re-digitize & tried to translate the menus & digimon names.. lol, the text were so long they're overlapping..) & i still got it to run..

i didn't check any of the video settings when i tried to play it.. i have anisotropic filter on, x4 anti-aliasing

the icons are still the same & the 0 damage too..

my pc specs., jpcsp & java are on my sig. those are the versions i use.. i think it was also recommended to install java 7 since the new revisions were developed using it..

Hey i did exactly like you did played until exploring part ,Tried saving (it worked) ,and tried saving snapshots (Didn't work,I'm not sure how it works in the first place)...

hmmm...anyone know if java 6 and 7 are both installed what version the Emulator will take? and what will make the emulator work better?