EmuNewz Network
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379 (/showthread.php?tid=4209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - Zekro - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 05:37 AM)xytrix Wrote: i'll try that, thanks buddy.

edit:
hypercam drops the framerate, fraps let's me record at 60 fps but then it gets glitchy when recording

Well atube catcher has an option to record the screen,try it.I use it and it doesn't drop the framerate as much as hypercam.Fraps doesn't make long vids(don't know why)

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - Karen - 04-21-2012

in the newest rev you can play the game in HD if you pc can support it, the speed is the same as the psp, the menus get in HD fonts, but the sprites don't so you have to use a little anti-aliasing.

don't mark Vertex Cache or the game will be slower, also the move grid is working and everything is great apparently.

aside from 3 lines that stays in the screen every now and them

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - ForteSlurXX - 04-22-2012

Must you need an older revision like r2319 to make the voices play in animation? I have Mono and SoundForge 10.0 Pro(Not Trial), and the voices still don't play sometimes, or mainly almost all the time. Barely few characters would their voice play.

I used Vegrunks option by lowering the MS, but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Edit: Nvm, used the newest version of Mono Atrac 1.9.24-something, and the voices all work. Although it does sometimes have that "Runtime Error 52", in which im kind of confused about, but i can get past it easily.

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - BronBron06 - 04-23-2012

ForteSlurXX Thanks for the Heads up bout 1.9.24 Been figuring out that shit the whole day yesterday (1st day using JPCSP)

BTW how to you workaround Runtime Error 52 BTW

Oh and Also, how to adjust volume of soundforge or mono atrac3 , the voice acting and SFX is just too loud Undecided

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - kusanagi - 04-23-2012

The external decoder does not work with older revisions. (I'm using 2319 as it's almost perfect for me except for the slight audio lag when voices start to play) Is there a work around to this?

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - redrumtri - 04-24-2012

Hi guys,

I've read from the first page up to here, and from reading all off the post I got even more confused. I'm sorry I'm not very tech savvy so I'm really confused on what my configurations should be. I've tried the other configurations that have been posted but nothing seems to make the game run. After I press run it either just stay a black screen or it changes to pause . I would really appreciate it if someone can guide me in the right direction to the game to run.

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - BronBron06 - 04-24-2012

1.) Download latest Java 7
2.) Download Jpcsp release 2539 (config dont check anything on video, media tab- check 1st 3 settings, crpyto tab- check 1st setting)
3.) Place game file (iso) at umdimages
4.) Download and Install that SonicStage
5.) Download and Install Sound Forge AS 10 (go figure out that yourself, I know u can manage it Wink )
6.) Download Mono Atrac 1.9.24 - Settings are, 1st white window, find Atrac folder inside Jpcsp release 2539 (you must load the game 1st play some ingame music then exit for the folder to appear), then sound forge path at the bottom , then press start at the left side of Mono Atrac 1.9.24 while the emulator is open before pressing Run button

___

Let me ask again

how to adjust volume of soundforge or mono atrac3 , the voice acting and SFX is just too loud

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - asch - 04-24-2012

Hi guys,
Currently i m using JPCSP v0.6 2511. During Map and battle, the fps is doing fine, around 40-60 but when i get the menu position (the one where you can upgrade your mech / pilot), the fps get down to 9 or 10. Anyone manage to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - frcerda - 04-24-2012

Hi... the problem i have is that the game dont play ANY of the sounds, nor the music, neither the voices... im using the soundforge 10 with mono atrac v.1.9.8 and i have the rev 2539 of the emu....

my pc is AMD Phenom II x4 B50 3.20 ghz, 2gb RAM , Geforce 9500 1gb ram... windows 7 64bits (emu ran on 32 bits)

its odd because i didn't have this kind of problems with hakaiken... but with saiseihen.... x_x

EDIT: I can hear Sound Effects, but not the music... even in hakaiken (with that revision) in older emulator revisions i can hear the music of hakaihen (like 2139)

RE: Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted - ForteSlurXX - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 04:28 PM)frcerda Wrote: Hi... the problem i have is that the game dont play ANY of the sounds, nor the music, neither the voices... im using the soundforge 10 with mono atrac v.1.9.8 and i have the rev 2539 of the emu....

my pc is AMD Phenom II x4 B50 3.20 ghz, 2gb RAM , Geforce 9500 1gb ram... windows 7 64bits (emu ran on 32 bits)

its odd because i didn't have this kind of problems with hakaiken... but with saiseihen.... x_x

EDIT: I can hear Sound Effects, but not the music... even in hakaiken (with that revision) in older emulator revisions i can hear the music of hakaihen (like 2139)

For the music you must have Sonicstage, and have "Sonicstage enabled" somewhere in the media tab. And also for the voices, get Mono Atrac 1.9.24, a big update, and voices play well on that than 1.9.8.