EmuNewz Network
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505 (/showthread.php?tid=4065)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - gid15 - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 04:24 PM)LeaT Wrote: Getting this error occassionally after combat. I post a screenie. I am using rev 2341. Tried the latest (2351) and it refuses to even get into combat. I'll post a screenie for that as well.
Getting this error occassionally after combat. I post a screenie. I am using rev 2341. Tried the latest (2351) and it refuses to even get into combat. I'll post a screenie for that as well.
Please post rather a complete log file. Thanks

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - LeaT - 10-18-2011

I'm sorry, but I can't make the logger work. Attempting to log with the logger causes an error by itself and whole JPCSP freezes as soon as I load 012. From what I can garner the issue is exactly the same like when the game crashes, looking at the error text generated in the black window. I don't know if this is true for the other versions I've tried that cause this error but it is true for 2357.

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - gid15 - 10-19-2011

(10-18-2011, 07:57 PM)LeaT Wrote: I'm sorry, but I can't make the logger work. Attempting to log with the logger causes an error by itself and whole JPCSP freezes as soon as I load 012. From what I can garner the issue is exactly the same like when the game crashes, looking at the error text generated in the black window. I don't know if this is true for the other versions I've tried that cause this error but it is true for 2357.
Could you try the following:
1. Start Jpcsp (but do not load anything)
2. Select Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger
3. Select INFO level in logger
4. "Load UMD" with the cube demo
5. Press run

At which stage do you get an error and which error?

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - LeaT - 10-19-2011

Ok, today it worked.

I don't remember the details yesterday, but what I think I did was that I turned on the logger, pressed info and loaded the UMD. The error occurred when I loaded the UMD. Now when I finally managed to get that log text for you, there is no option to generate it as .html but I just copy paste it into a .txt document for now. The error is very consistent whenever I leave combat on the second story mode tactics map with Lightning.

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - gid15 - 10-19-2011

(10-19-2011, 11:43 AM)LeaT Wrote: Ok, today it worked.

I don't remember the details yesterday, but what I think I did was that I turned on the logger, pressed info and loaded the UMD. The error occurred when I loaded the UMD. Now when I finally managed to get that log text for you, there is no option to generate it as .html but I just copy paste it into a .txt document for now. The error is very consistent whenever I leave combat on the second story mode tactics map with Lightning.
To generate a log file, just follow the instructions in my signature. There is no specific option for the log.html, it is created automatically when you enable the logging.
From your partial log, it seems you have enabled "Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)", please disable it for the report.

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - LeaT - 10-19-2011

Don't find any "compress" option anywhere. Not that it particularly matters. I'll turn off ignore invalid memory processes. I think I had it on from fiddling with settings.

Sorry, I am just terribly slow today but is the log file generated in JPCSP's main folder? I thought there would be an option where to save and what to name it. I'll look through my folder and see what I can find.

(10-19-2011, 11:41 PM)LeaT Wrote: Don't find any "compress" option anywhere. Not that it particularly matters. I'll turn off ignore invalid memory processes. I think I had it on from fiddling with settings.

Sorry, I am just terribly slow today but is the log file generated in JPCSP's main folder? I thought there would be an option where to save and what to name it. I'll look through my folder and see what I can find.

Terribly slow.

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - LeaT - 10-21-2011

Wanted to update again as I guess it could be relevant. I downloaded the latest rev now to see if you made any changes to the error I submitted but I didn't turn on dynamic shaders option under Graphics this time, seeing I sit on an nVidia card and not AMD/ATI. What happened now was that the game would autopause when loading different screens and got stuck in, what seems to be, an endless autopaus loop after leaving the first battle on the same map I mentioned where I got the error I submitted. I don't get an error though, it just loops into an endless autopause. If I turned on dynamic shaders the same error occurred at the usual spot.

I guess this could be related to the fact I am running an nVidia card. I know that the latest nVidia drivers have been causing errors for some when running other games (I don't have the latest though, but one version below) but I'll update my drivers out of curiosity to see what happens. There is something iffy going on with the drivers I have now as well. While all the games I've been playing have worked just fine, the Windows Experience System is for some reason completely unable to rate my graphics card.

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - AlexBaron - 10-29-2011

Im using rev 2367
and my laptop stats are
2 GB memory
AMD turion II X2 M520
ATi Radeon HD4200 Graphics

eventually the games runs slowly around 7~9 FPS during the gameplay ,while at the customization, character select. runs at 29~30 FPS..

is it 2 GB is not enough? just asking for opinion

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - AlexBaron - 10-31-2011

Java Problem? any solution for this?? replies appreciated , thanks
(refer from attachment)

RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - LeaT - 11-01-2011

Did you attempt to start JPCSP as admin? Seems to be an admin issue. Try the game again in safe mode in Windows and see if it still occurs.

As for the second poster above, yes, you can play but you shouldn't expect more FPS than that I'm afraid. Not even top of the line computers can run some JPCSP games at full speed and surprisingly, JPCSP's graphics are very heavy.