EmuNewz Network
is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: General discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso (/showthread.php?tid=3129)

Pages: 1 2 3

is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - mordaki987 - 12-19-2010

Huh I'm wondering is it possible here to be able to remove the whole prometheus loader thing and be able to play an iso or umd? meaning remove the whole promethus loader through umd gen or some other such program and be able to play the iso as if prometheus loader wasn't even there?

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - ruleofthespear - 12-19-2010

yes.I did that in my UFC Undisputed 2010.Deleted Eboot.bin and renamed eboot.old to eboot.bin.if you want to,you can remove the prometheus.prx file.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - mordaki987 - 12-19-2010

i've tried removing the prometheus.prx file jpcsp still detects the prometheus loader and i'm not entire sure why it is still detecting it.
(12-19-2010, 04:08 AM)ruleofthespear Wrote: yes.I did that in my UFC Undisputed 2010.Deleted Eboot.bin and renamed eboot.old to eboot.bin.if you want to,you can remove the prometheus.prx file.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - JinKazama - 08-17-2011

dudes please help i cant delte (eboot.bin nor prometheus.prx) it says iterface
support when i try to delete any idea how to work this game?! AKB ni koi wo shitara . UMD please help!
dudes! ive been trying to delete ( prometheus.prx and eboot.bin ) it says itereface support , please help im begging you , The game im trying to play in JPCSP and the games name is AKB ni koi wo shitara . UMD please thank you !

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - Deidaraltu - 08-17-2011

The easiest solution is...
Buy the game.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - beanclr - 08-17-2011

Buy a freaking psp. $60 off ebay. Not that hard. Get a job or something.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - unholyjebus - 08-27-2011

(08-17-2011, 06:26 PM)beanclr Wrote: Buy a freaking psp. $60 off ebay. Not that hard. Get a job or something.

You're on a forum dedicated to emulating game consoles for the PC. Why on earth then are you suggesting that someone buys a psp? Are you on the right forum? Are you lost? The nursing home's that way.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - beanclr - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 01:53 AM)unholyjebus Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 06:26 PM)beanclr Wrote: Buy a freaking psp. $60 off ebay. Not that hard. Get a job or something.

You're on a forum dedicated to emulating game consoles for the PC. Why on earth then are you suggesting that someone buys a psp? Are you on the right forum? Are you lost? The nursing home's that way.

You do know this forum doesn't support piracy. Any topics related to it or questions about how will get you ban.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - Vegerunks - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 01:53 AM)unholyjebus Wrote:

Why are you trying to redirect someone that is informing a person to not break the law, when you're in a forum that does not support piracy? If you are having problems with what I am saying the Jail cell is that way.

Anyways this forum supports playing PSP games that you have ripped from YOUR PSP on your computer on this emulator. Not Playing PSP games that you have DOWNLOADED that SOMEONE else ripped.

RE: is it possible to remove the whole prometheus loader and be able to play a umd or iso - Zekro - 08-27-2011

the problem is that the users think that this forum is for playing pirated games because you play it on the pc.We need to make a message when somebody makes an account,something like asking if he has a psp or advise him that here we don't support piracy