EmuNewz Network
Question about psp emu - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Emunewz General Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Question about psp emu (/showthread.php?tid=3090)

Question about psp emu - tungee - 12-14-2010

Does the emulator work for downloaded torrents, or do i need the actual UMD to play them? Curious because I have a lot of psp torrent downloaded and I only just got the emulator today and not sure if it's possible to open them with it. Thanks for any answers ahead of time. Guess I should mention that they're the .iso and I have daemon tools lite and such to run them, just not sure if it opens them or what file i'd have to open if it does work.

RE: Question about psp emu - Kai3213 - 12-15-2010

(12-14-2010, 11:36 PM)tungee Wrote: Does the emulator work for downloaded torrents, or do i need the actual UMD to play them? Curious because I have a lot of psp torrent downloaded and I only just got the emulator today and not sure if it's possible to open them with it. Thanks for any answers ahead of time. Guess I should mention that they're the .iso and I have daemon tools lite and such to run them, just not sure if it opens them or what file i'd have to open if it does work.

DONT PIRATE GAMES!

RE: Question about psp emu - Bethany4Hoyer - 12-15-2010

There are PSP emu, just none of them play games well enough to actually PLAY them. They run so slow and they can only play a select few games. I highly suggest actually shelling out $100 to get a use 1000 or 2000, both are hackable (90% chance on the 2000)

RE: Question about psp emu - lifer - 12-19-2010

I agree with Bethany4Hoyer, it is really hard to play games on emu, I've used eumulators for about 3-4 month, but then I have buyed a psp

RE: Question about psp emu - Xx2TailsxX - 05-08-2011

(12-15-2010, 01:04 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 11:36 PM)tungee Wrote: Does the emulator work for downloaded torrents, or do i need the actual UMD to play them? Curious because I have a lot of psp torrent downloaded and I only just got the emulator today and not sure if it's possible to open them with it. Thanks for any answers ahead of time. Guess I should mention that they're the .iso and I have daemon tools lite and such to run them, just not sure if it opens them or what file i'd have to open if it does work.

DONT PIRATE GAMES!
Is that a serious comment or a joke? Cuz i hope you know roms are pirated games...just not the same quality you would get from a torrent...

RE: Question about psp emu - MaXiMu - 05-08-2011

Xx2TailsxX How? a rom does not have to be considered a pirate, you can dump from the original UMD converted to iso or .cso compresed , with CFW firmware M33 by USB connect to PC...

(05-08-2011, 02:21 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: Xx2TailsxX How? a rom does not have to be considered a pirate, you can dump from the original UMD converted to iso or .cso compresed , with CFW firmware M33 by USB connect to PC...

Really? your asking? because when you download a rom, none of that goes to the company. all a torrent is IS a rom just for bigger items really. and different compressions Smile But as long as your downloading a rom its piracy. same as downloading music. People upload it with a CD but if someone else takes it. that's piracy Smile

RE: Question about psp emu - MaXiMu - 05-08-2011

You do not understand

UMD own original copy ripped from PSP = ISO or converted CSO prefered for compresed better to transference PC is legal

and if not you have the PSP or game = Illegal

No more to say.

(05-08-2011, 03:36 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: You do not understand

UMD own original copy ripped from PSP = ISO or converted CSO prefered for compresed better to transference PC is legal

No more to say.

Ripping the original off the disk violates lots of laws. therefore its not legal what so ever. wether or not you convert it compress it or just have it on your PC for giving to your friends. ITS ILLEGAL EITHER WAY!

RE: Question about psp emu - hlide - 05-14-2011

(05-08-2011, 05:42 PM)Xx2TailsxX Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 03:36 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: You do not understand

No more to say.

Ripping the original off the disk violates lots of laws. therefore its not legal what so ever. wether or not you convert it compress it or just have it on your PC for giving to your friends. ITS ILLEGAL EITHER WAY!

You know what ? maybe in your mercantile country, you cannot keep a copy of a game you bought, it doesn't mean you cannot in other countries because your laws are not supposed to be unilaterally applied in our countries.

France:
Quote:Private copying is an exception in French copyright law. The private copying exception allows a person to reproduce an intellectual work for his private use. Private use means the use of any copies in the private sphere, including the family concept, but also friends, as the courts recently redefined.