EmuNewz Network
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 (/showthread.php?tid=1004)

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - hyakki - 04-21-2011

the emulator doesn't need 4gb of ram, it can only use up to 2gb (since that's the 32bit java limitation) so if you set all these settings make sure they all fit under 2gb or you will loose performance.
I would keep at xmx 1024 , maxperm 200 (is it even needed on this game?, disable vertex cache)

but if you found settings that work good..use them :p

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - commanderz - 04-22-2011

after finish the tutorial...my game get paused in loading...any idea????and unable to run!!

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 04-22-2011

(04-22-2011, 01:55 PM)commanderz Wrote: after finish the tutorial...my game get paused in loading...any idea????and unable to run!!

Enabling ignore invalid memory access and ignore unmapped imports could help.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Finzy - 04-25-2011

Anyone gotten this game to run full speed yet? I'm getting about 20 fps in menus, 10+ ingame, depends on map though. On some arenas (Lunar Subterranean, Planet's Core, The Rift?) my fps seems to be better though, even near full speed, while other maps (most noticeably Pandemonium) run quite slowly. It's enough to be playable though, I don't mind the slow speed sometimes as it paces out the battles better, heh. And the controls are still responsive.

I think it's because of my ATI (Mobility Radeon HD 4670) card and the fact that I can't enable any of the shader options. :/ My CPU is a Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 Ghz, got 4 GBs of RAM also and running on Windows 7 64 bit (32 bit Jpcsp). I don't have "use only GE graphics enabled" as it doesn't seem to cause any performance increase either way, and I also use "save GE textures to texture instead of memory" or whatever it's called, xmx size set to 1024, MaxPermGen size 400, max code cache size 80 MB...any other suggestions to improve performance would be welcome Tongue

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - tr4nquility - 04-26-2011

(04-25-2011, 10:42 PM)Finzy Wrote: ... xmx size set to 1024, MaxPermGen size 400, max code cache size 80 MB...any other suggestions to improve performance would be welcome Tongue

Hello Finzy Smile
Have u tried using the latest JRE beta 7...? I have used it, and well it indeed give a little boost...
As for additional arguments, I've used :
Code:
-Xincgc                               --> Incremental garbage collection
-XX:ParallelGCThreads=4     --> Using 4 parallel threaded garbage collector
-XX:UseSSE=4                    --> specifically tells JVM to use SSE 4 since my CPU supports SSE 4 and 4.1
You may try them and see if they helps u or not Tongue

As for settings, personally I think using "Only GE" and "Enable saving GE" while turning off other options would be the best for current revision -- r2099 ...
I got 30 FPS in menu and 17 in-game ....

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Finzy - 04-26-2011

Thanks, I'll give those a try Smile

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - kinnisonn - 04-29-2011

hello i'm new here and i've been reading all the posts here Smile
*hope that i dont break any rules here since i'm completely newbie

just wanna ask for settings for my computer...
I use :
Core2Duo @ 2.9Ghz
ATI HD 3850 (must be the reason cant get shaders and most troubles of graphics for jpcsp)
2 GB RAM
Wndows XP 32-bit

i just updated my catalyst control.. and it helped me to reach 10s fps in battle

could u please suggest me settings for my JPCSP with the ATI graphic?
launcher and all of useful tools are ready (well, havent figured out how to use the XPAdder yet)

i'm looking forward to your replies 24-hour

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 04-29-2011

(04-29-2011, 08:44 AM)kinnisonn Wrote: hello i'm new here and i've been reading all the posts here Smile
*hope that i dont break any rules here since i'm completely newbie

just wanna ask for settings for my computer...
I use :
Core2Duo @ 2.9Ghz
ATI HD 3850 (must be the reason cant get shaders and most troubles of graphics for jpcsp)
2 GB RAM
Wndows XP 32-bit

i just updated my catalyst control.. and it helped me to reach 10s fps in battle

could u please suggest me settings for my JPCSP with the ATI graphic?
launcher and all of useful tools are ready (well, havent figured out how to use the XPAdder yet)

i'm looking forward to your replies 24-hour

Look at the first post...

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - kinnisonn - 04-29-2011

[/quote]

Look at the first post...
[/quote]

done before i post my first post above?

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - minhq8 - 04-30-2011

hey guy can you tell me where to download the game im download one time but it can't run [Image: anhso-232758_untitled.jpg]