EmuNewz Network
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 (/showthread.php?tid=1004)

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 03-21-2011

(03-21-2011, 06:18 PM)beanclr Wrote: ^ Yep kinda hard to predict it. I can go 3 whole fights without a problem and sometimes I can't get past one.

Isn't that the error that appears when one enables the dynamic shaders?

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Naridar - 03-21-2011

Guess not, it's disabled for me.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - beanclr - 03-21-2011

Can't be. I'm using GE and GE Textures. I haven't download the new rev. The change log didn't seem to fix this. Should I try it anyway. Oh and when can we get a option to set a game save folder like we can with iso and tmp. Its just copying them into new revs have become kinda of a chore.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Philsco - 03-23-2011

Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
Sadly, it's to ask about an issue I'm having!

I am using build 2039, and am unable to use the media engine. The game gets a similar debug echo that others have reported using that option. So, it doesn't bother me to have it unused.

However, the lack of video IS annoying. The problem I'm running into is pretty simple -- since buying this game, my screen has been "cracked" (destroyed). I wouldn't mind missing the cinematics if I'd seen them before, but this was going to be my first play though. The "This is a fake video" screen has instructions, but I can't get use of my PsP for that. There are numbers at the top showing what I guess are bytes loaded/bytes total (total being 20332544), and the text states:
Code:
The real video file is being saved under
    tmp\ULUS10437\Mpeg-20332533\Movie.pmf

Let the faked video run until the end (100%)
and then copy the PMF file to your real PSP under
    ms0:/tmp/Movie.pmf

Afterwards, run the 'Jpcsp Connector 3xx' on your
PSP and move all the generated RAW files from your
PSP
    MS0:/tmp/*.raw
to your computer under Jpcsp:
    tmp\ULUS10437\Mpeg-20332544\

You can then delete the raw files on your PSP.
After this, the video should be displayed correctly in Jpcsp when you restart the game.

I'll be honest, I have no idea if any of you can help me or not apart from fix-your-PsP advice (sarcasm is funny witty humor, I accept that, especially coming from a forum :P )
If there is, however, a way I can pull the movie files straight from my (encrypted, never got that far) copy on my PC and place them in said Mpeg folders, or if there is a decent work-around method for this issue, I'd appreciate the help! Thanks for your time.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - hyakki - 03-23-2011

videos playback fine in 32bit Jpcsp.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - gid15 - 03-23-2011

Any improvement with the font display when enabling "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder" in r2041?

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 03-23-2011

(03-23-2011, 05:52 PM)gid15 Wrote: Any improvement with the font display when enabling "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder" in r2041?

Yep they're working just great and replacing the font files in the flash0 folder with ones from a real psp makes the font identical to that of a psp. In other words, no more off screen text Big Grin

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - hyakki - 03-23-2011

They work good for the most part (the fonts are still a-little bigger then the native psp fonts),
still has a few bugs though, if you go to the Calander [Square] on the menu, then press start and try to read one of the items Jpcsp will crash.

if you use the font folder from your psp this crash doesn't happen.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - beanclr - 03-24-2011

Okay so I don't have the original font for my psp. Its kingdom hearts one now. I tried what I assumed was a back up when I download the 100 psp fonts. I'mma try and get it back so I can try this out. Using the "back up" you get results like this. When I put it into the folder should I delete the original font folder and replace it.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Darth1701 - 03-24-2011

(03-24-2011, 02:03 AM)beanclr Wrote: Okay so I don't have the original font for my psp. Its kingdom hearts one now. I tried what I assumed was a back up when I download the 100 psp fonts. I'mma try and get it back so I can try this out. Using the "back up" you get results like this. When I put it into the folder should I delete the original font folder and replace it.

You don't make any sense at all. Try to re-phrase your question