EmuNewz Network
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 (/showthread.php?tid=1004)

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - darkcloudl - 01-18-2011

ehh, someone have tried dissidia duodecim prologus on jpcsp?

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - fatalgod - 01-19-2011

sorry for the noob question but whats encrypted? i tried this final fantasy but don't run!

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - awesomeness - 01-20-2011

Encrypted means the iso is protected, it's kinda like a firewall. Anyways, to decrypt the game you NEED, I repeat NEED, a PSP. If you have a PSP search up a tutorial for eDecrypt.

On another matter, I can't seem to get this game to boot, I need to use a save from Jpcsp V0.5 r1697, to even get into the menus, I've only enable Use only GE graphics, the Media Engine, and SonicStage. (Which I have installed) If I use a save made by the revison I'm on (Jpcsp V0.6 1952) it'll play the intro that happens at the start of the save and after that it shows nothing. I can rapidly press the play buton for it to show the loading screen,but that's it. Also anytime I boot the iso I need to press play three times for it to start.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Darth1701 - 01-20-2011

(01-20-2011, 11:38 AM)awesomeness Wrote: Encrypted means the iso is protected, it's kinda like a firewall. Anyways, to decrypt the game you NEED, I repeat NEED, a PSP. If you have a PSP search up a tutorial for eDecrypt.

On another matter, I can't seem to get this game to boot, I need to use a save from Jpcsp V0.5 r1697, to even get into the menus, I've only enable Use only GE graphics, the Media Engine, and SonicStage. (Which I have installed) If I use a save made by the revison I'm on (Jpcsp V0.6 1952) it'll play the intro that happens at the start of the save and after that it shows nothing. I can rapidly press the play buton for it to show the loading screen,but that's it. Also anytime I boot the iso I need to press play three times for it to start.

I haven't tested the game for a while but it would be wise to activate the logger (Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger) and set it to INFO and look why the emulator stops. Maybe there are just invalid memory access errors which can be ignored using the option in the settings? Maybe it is an unhandled import? Same here.

EDIT: In r1931 it need the "Ignore Unmapped Imports" to start the game, I'm pretty sure this is still the case with r1961

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - awesomeness - 01-21-2011

You're right Darth1701, Ignore Unmapped Imports does let it boot without pressing play three times. I can seem to get the log up, it's too big a file so could anyone help me with this?

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 02:38 AM)awesomeness Wrote: You're right Darth1701, Ignore Unmapped Imports does let it boot without pressing play three times. I can seem to get the log up, it's too big a file so could anyone help me with this?

Compress it to a smaller size using winrar.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - awesomeness - 01-21-2011

*Faceplam* Anyway, here it is, I boot the game (with only the options enable being the Media Engine and SonicStage) loaded the save from an older revision and then restarted the thing, then I reloaded the game and used the save from the revision I'm using, I skipped the cutscene and then pressed play a few times at the end to make the loading screen show

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - gid15 - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 06:23 AM)awesomeness Wrote: *Faceplam* Anyway, here it is, I boot the game (with only the options enable being the Media Engine and SonicStage) loaded the save from an older revision and then restarted the thing, then I reloaded the game and used the save from the revision I'm using, I skipped the cutscene and then pressed play a few times at the end to make the loading screen show
Could you try again with r1962? I've fixed a few compiler problems introduced in the last revisions.

Thanks!

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - awesomeness - 01-22-2011

Ok, I used r1964 and booted the game, used the save from the old (v0.5 r1697) revision and then started quick match.

RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - Kai3213 - 01-22-2011

(01-22-2011, 12:41 AM)awesomeness Wrote: Ok, I used r1964 and booted the game, used the save from the old (v0.5 r1697) revision and then started quick match.

What's the problem again? I don't quite understand.