I suppose I should start calling these nightlies, heh. blargg went ahead and verified every last possible edge case with regards to the S-CPU MUL / DIV registers. It uncovered a few errors in my implementation, which have since been corrected. The design used now should be a direct reflection of the hardware implementation: no actual multiplication, no actual division, and no variable-length bit-shifting.
We also spent about eight hours straight hammering away at the S-SMP test register. We have a partial understanding of TEST.d3 and TEST.d0, and a complete understanding of the other six bits. All of this has been implemented as well.
Lastly, snesreader gets a tiny update to fix Test Drive II, which broke due to a slight regression when porting the mapping code to XML.
Posted by: shadow - 03-16-2010 09:29 AM 1758 Views - No Replies
- right mouse button popup menu disk changes fixed, added "copy from dfx:" options
- possible D3D performance improvement when updating screen only partially
- CE mode crash fix when display updating is disabled (Scroll Lock)
- CDTV: return CD error status immediately when program attempts to play non-existing cd audio track instead of relying on CD backends to notice the error (Psycho Killer CDTV)
- do not show inserted CD32/CDTV quickstart CD image in floppy drives panel (currently cd image is quickstart-only)
- added "save screenshot to clipboard" input event (previously only save to file was possible)
- some statefiles didn't select correct refresh rate (PAL/NTSC) when restored
- added small delay to RTE instruction in 68020 CE mode because MOVE.W #x,INTREQ; RTE; currently executes too quickly, faster than emulated IPL lines change state causing interrupt to start again after RTE (another case of improving one part of emulation breaking lots of programs because not directly related part is not yet exact enough..)
Latest reports from our beta testers. Seems that another game Kazook is now almost playable (few graphics bugs). Few more games reported to have better behaviour now , more WIP updates will come soon. (P.S don't you love the fps?)
Posted by: shadow - 03-14-2010 11:54 AM 2420 Views - No Replies
What's new :
# Fixed A 68000 line, F line unimplemented exception handling.
# Fixed SCSP sound generation process.
# Fixed SH2 caching.
# Fixed SH2 interrupt handling.
# Fixed rendering of the VDP2.
# Save state data version changed.