EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Question about HIMDRENDER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask something about the himdrender, for some reasons every branpresto game i tried on the jpcsp (from srw to queen's blade) does have a stutter audio problem just before the voice are played. Time ago a user called Aloud in a post (Dainiji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakaihen [ULJS00379] - Encrypted topic) said that he fixed the problem by editing the source code to skip it (or at least this is what i understood), here is what he wrote:

"Do you see a pause right before playing the voice audio every time?
I think that because jpcsp try to use HIMDRENDER to decode the file but
failure.
I change the source code a bit and skip it.
Now pause gone. "

Basically my question is: Is there an easy way to do this for every svn version released? And if there is, could someone please tell me how to do so? I don't have any knowledge on java or anything else so i apoligize if i'm asking something impossible to do for someone like me.
Uncheck decode audio files with sonic stage, the pause is most likey from trying to decode mono at3+ audio.
and its there for a reason since audio is supposed to play, have you tried the monoat3 tool?
(11-17-2012, 12:29 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Uncheck decode audio files with sonic stage, the pause is most likey from trying to decode mono at3+ audio.
and its there for a reason since audio is supposed to play, have you tried the monoat3 tool?

Thanks for the reply. Unchecking that solve the pause problem, but no bgm or voices are played. I always used the monoat3 tool to play the voices but the pause issue was still present until that guy posted his fix with an attachment containing a file to overwrite the original one of the jpcsp (the one i have uploaded right now). The problem is that i can't use it anymore, since the new svn obviously crash with it.