EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Wierd glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

First off, new here (hello!) so I hope this is the right forum for this. I tried searching for my problem before posted, but honestly I don't even know what I'm looking for. Below is a screenshot of my problem. The wierd thing is games play fine, it's the app itself that's all wonky, and it makes working with the configuration difficult. It's as if it was bleeding or something. Any clue how to fix this or what could be causing the problem?
That happen to me some time ago; i fix it updating my video drivers. However, i suspect the update it self didn't fix it, but the new driver restore to default the config (ATI Catalyst can restore to defaults any video config if you want, i don't know other brands) did.

First try going to default video options; if doesn't work try updating your video drivers.
(11-15-2012, 10:17 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]That happen to me some time ago; i fix it updating my video drivers. However, i suspect the update it self didn't fix it, but the new driver restore to default the config (ATI Catalyst can restore to defaults any video config if you want, i don't know other brands) did.

First try going to default video options; if doesn't work try updating your video drivers.

That worked, thanks so much ^_^