EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Add support for Chinese PSP Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To gid15
Most Chinese PSP game include font file (*.pgf)
I have modify JPCSP source (MainGUI.java,sceFont.java) to make it to copy the iso 's font file (use iso-index.txt).
Can you review my modify to make it as offical version ? Thanks
Attach my modify source and iso-index.txt
(To see what I change,find "sum2012" in the source)
(11-12-2012, 01:44 PM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]To gid15
Most Chinese PSP game include font file (*.pgf)
I have modify JPCSP source (MainGUI.java,sceFont.java) to make it to copy the iso 's font file (use iso-index.txt).
Can you review my modify to make it as offical version ? Thanks
Attach my modify source and iso-index.txt
(To see what I change,find "sum2012" in the source)
Sorry, but I don't see the point into this hack...
If the PSP application is reading the PGF file from the ISO, the HLE module sceFont should do the same: the application is probably calling sceFontOpenUserFile("disc0:/.../font.pgf").
Could you post an INFO log of the application including the sceFont module at the DEBUG level?
Attach the font debug log
(11-12-2012, 04:46 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but I don't see the point into this hack...
If the PSP application is reading the PGF file from the ISO, the HLE module sceFont should do the same: the application is probably calling sceFontOpenUserFile("disc0:/.../font.pgf").
Could you post an INFO log of the application including the sceFont module at the DEBUG level?

The game is not trying to open the font on the UMD.
Does a Chinese PSP have an additional font in flash0?
I don't know that post a link will auto ban (sum2012 account) ><

My freind talk to me that he don't help me because he might broke his real psp. (same of me broken psp)

In real PSP , should have gb3s1518.bwfon - Affects JPN/KO/CH (EN?) Fonts
You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:

https://github.com/GeeckoDev/intraFont-G

See changelog section from Readme file:

0.30 - added support for Chinese (gb3s1518.bwfon): now all of the PSPs internal fonts are supported!

I will have a look at it
sum2013, spambot autodetection sometimes doing odd things. I removed your ban. :p
Very thanks
(11-14-2012, 01:44 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]sum2013, spambot autodetection sometimes doing odd things. I removed your ban. :p

I am looking forward to you
(11-14-2012, 01:40 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:
I will have a look at it

(11-14-2012, 01:40 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, this file seems to be related to Chinese:

See changelog section from Readme file:

0.30 - added support for Chinese (gb3s1518.bwfon): now all of the PSPs internal fonts are supported!

I will have a look at it
I've added a draft implement to read gb3s1518.bwfon if it is present in flash0/font. Could you test r2860 and post an updated INFO log with sceFont at DEBUG level?
Great thanks gid15 Tongue
Only in name input screen font have probrem.
In-game font do not have probrem
Attach 2860 font debug log
Pages: 1 2