EmuNewz Network

Full Version: WWE All Stars - ULUS10544
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WWE All Stars - ULUS10544
using r 2841
after you choose your wrestlers and it starts to do the wrestlers intros
the game keeps pausing then crashes out
here is the info log
I tried this game on latest rev (r2971) and game works great...
Here is my gameplay (recorded using FRAPS):

My specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,30GHz (OC'ed)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB GDDR5
RAM: 3GB DDR2
JPCSP: r2971 x86
using r 3008
still the same problem
here is a compiler log
leave comment for myself first Tongue
I will test later.
atracID=0xFF maybe =0 or 1
When sceMpegAvcDecode ringbuffer not created,return -1

Just find same topic.
But he has no probrem ?
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=127182
Rev 3009
Find out use ignore error to run the game ok.
Just stange in-game still have WARN hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegAvcDecode ringbuffer not created
Wow, check this... This game is working on PPSSPP now, and i recorded gameplay... Check how this game works on PPSSPP and on my previous video on JPCSP.. Which one works better?
here is a jpcsp trace log
OMG,I see too much "0xDEADBEEF" from the log.Huh
That's an interesting error name,I mean really.But I've seen weirder.From what I have searched it seems that this is frequently used to indicate a software crash or deadlock in embedded systems.DEADBEEF was originally used to mark newly allocated areas of memory that had not yet been initialized
Thanks for information
(04-13-2013, 01:52 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]That's an interesting error name,I mean really.But I've seen weirder.From what I have searched it seems that this is frequently used to indicate a software crash or deadlock in embedded systems.DEADBEEF was originally used to mark newly allocated areas of memory that had not yet been initialized
Pages: 1 2