EmuNewz Network

Full Version: The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-01-2013, 01:18 PM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Rev 2956 only use JPCSP
No sound for MPEG video and NullPointerException at the end
edit:hle.sceMpeg debug log solve the NullPointerException
Is the NullPointerException fixed in r2984?
Well done.Fixed.
(Better than me use catch NullPointerException)
(02-13-2013, 08:57 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2013, 01:18 PM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Rev 2956 only use JPCSP
No sound for MPEG video and NullPointerException at the end
edit:hle.sceMpeg debug log solve the NullPointerException
Is the NullPointerException fixed in r2984?
So, in the end how to use this with SOF mode?
Thanks for the program thou.
So, will I ever be able to play the sound without that guys external program

bcuz I play with other controls, so I have to press the buttons simulatnously on my gamepad and the corresponding button which that guy set for him on keyboard
with the newest r's the videos stop after around 5 secs or so, nullpointer exception or somethinglike that.
Please post log file.
(06-26-2013, 09:47 PM)Herrod22 Wrote: [ -> ]with the newest r's the videos stop after around 5 secs or so, nullpointer exception or somethinglike that.
full videos are now being played again after getting the newest r, probably from '71

though of course sound still isn't being played
I make som audio package to fixd sound problem. It work well with jpcsp 3280 but not jpcsp 3281 and new builds
yet jpcsp 3280 din not fixed all problem
you can download my audio package at http://hi.baidu.com/light_first/item/2b7...72ced4f8af

Please try to text jpcsp 3280, 3281 with my audio package and try to find where is wrong and try to fix it.

Sorry aboul my poor english.
Buy the way please look this http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=148562
(10-31-2012, 07:40 PM)lazorgunn Wrote: [ -> ]The decryption key is xor 0x7B for the USRDIR\DATA\bin files

There should be a way to extract the audio and reference it back to the video stream to play the audio. I just can't figure it out myself. Hopefully someone who's more familiar with this issue can step in and help.
I've implemented a method in r3534 to decrypt the files from this game using the simple XOR 0x7B method. This is still a work in progress Wink

Does it help to play the music?
(06-04-2014, 03:48 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 07:40 PM)lazorgunn Wrote: [ -> ]The decryption key is xor 0x7B for the USRDIR\DATA\bin files

There should be a way to extract the audio and reference it back to the video stream to play the audio. I just can't figure it out myself. Hopefully someone who's more familiar with this issue can step in and help.
I've implemented a method in r3534 to decrypt the files from this game using the simple XOR 0x7B method. This is still a work in progress Wink

Does it help to play the music?
Think you
the music can play now.
There are 21 bin files in USRDIR\DATA\ , but jpcsp just decrypt the first one which jpcsp found. If you want jpcsp decrypt next bin, you need restart jpcsp.
for the 21 bin files, 20 of them have 2 video streams, yet jpcsp suppose to switch between them, but not every time it work.
The last bin files, the biggest one, it just have one video stream, but it is 00:22:29, a litter long. for someone didn't want to see this video from start to end, this game deal this video as CHAPTER 1, CHAPTER 2, CHAPTER 3 and CHAPTER 4.
but if jpcsp try to play CHAPTER 2, CHAPTER 3 or CHAPTER 4, it will be blank screen
[attachment=16577]
[attachment=16578]

some video will be blurred screen 1s some time
[attachment=16579]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5