EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Emulator or JAVA are eating all my ram!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=10261]HI! my english is bad, so excuse me if i write something wrong. XD im using
JPCSP since version 2796 64 bits and when i start to play the ram star at 600mb. thats ok for me... but when i am at 20 minutes from playing, the game start to lag and in the task manager show me i am using the 95% of the Ram!!!! thats crazy. MY specs are intel I5 with turbo boost to 3.0 and ddr3 6g ram.

I attach a printscreen from what im talking. please any help? i am dong something wrong or is normal?

thank u guys in advance XD

En mi opinion, es extraño. JPCSP nunca ha consumido más de 2GB de RAM con cualquiera de mis juegos. De dónde descargaste tu JPCSP? Lo estás ejecutando sin modificación alguna en el script de inicio?
------
Is kinda weird on my opinion. JPCSP have never use more than 2GB RAM with my games. Where you download JPCSP? You start it without modify the original start script?
(10-23-2012, 06:21 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]En mi opinion, es extraño. JPCSP nunca ha consumido más de 2GB de RAM con cualquiera de mis juegos. De dónde descargaste tu JPCSP? Lo estás ejecutando sin modificación alguna en el script de inicio?
------
Is kinda weird on my opinion. JPCSP have never use more than 2GB RAM with my games. Where you download JPCSP? You start it without modify the original start script?

Gracias por responder! los decargue de esta pagina http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ . pues modifique en video para que corriera bien los FPS. desconozco cual es la mejor configuracion. que me recomiendas?
Depende mucho del juego en cuestion; la opcion que debería modificar el uso de la RAM sería -Xmx en la línea de inicio, pero si dices que no la modificaste no se me ocurre otra razón por la que el emulador pueda consumir tanta RAM.
-----
Since you told didn't change the VM arguments on the start script i didn't figure out that high RAM consume.
(10-23-2012, 05:25 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]Depende mucho del juego en cuestion; la opcion que debería modificar el uso de la RAM sería -Xmx en la línea de inicio, pero si dices que no la modificaste no se me ocurre otra razón por la que el emulador pueda consumir tanta RAM.
-----
Since you told didn't change the VM arguments on the start script i didn't figure out that high RAM consume.

umm weird Sad ... what version of the JPCSP are u using? i can test with that version and will see if the problem persist.

please and thanks Smile
Right now i am using the latest r2805x64.