EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problem with resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i want to run jpcsp in max resolution and anti aliasing 16x but when i try to enter again, the emulator run in full windows and if i press to open a game don't run anything even i check the auto game run.Huh
Can you help me?
I use the last Svn build
And another problem, the emulator don't save,when i run the game and say "Loading save data" the game display "The game data save is corrupted" and the save game don't load.
Any idea ?
In game : Load Game
I choose the save data and the emulator give me "error 0x80110306"

My specs:
Intel core i3 2100 - 3100 overclock
Ram 6 GB
Graphics : Nvidia GeForce 440
To run on fullscreen is better start JPCSP with JPCSP Launcher instead the start script. Look on this thread for more info: (Hit the green arrow to go there)
(10-17-2012, 04:49 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]set the jpcsp resolution back to native,
if you use the launcher you can change desktop resolutions from there.

About the save error, have you tried Handle Save Data in Crypto Mode?
[attachment=10226]
(10-21-2012, 04:27 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]To run on fullscreen is better start JPCSP with JPCSP Launcher instead the start script. Look on this thread for more info: (Hit the green arrow to go there)
(10-17-2012, 04:49 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]set the jpcsp resolution back to native,
if you use the launcher you can change desktop resolutions from there.

About the save error, have you tried Handle Save Data in Crypto Mode?

I use jpcsp launcher, i disable save data in crypto mode and now works Huh
Where i have to check to run in full screen and where i type the resolution?
On the quote text from hyakki, hit the green arrow and you will link to a post he make explaining it.

However, look this picture; i guess it explain it self: (First hit the ADV button on the side of the Launcher to open the Option Menu, the check the video option and select the resolution you want.)
that doesn't really up the resolution though, just makes the window seem bigger because the screen gets smaller.

if you want a true higher resolution (more detailed 3d models), enable "save ge to texture instead of memory" and then either option>video>resize>x3 or maximize jpcsp window.
Getting smaller screen is relative; if you set it on 1900w plus the option you told, the result will be a nice image.
Some people with weaker video cards might have trouble running demanding games at the desktop resolution (full screen) or even 2x, 3x windows size so lowering the resolution can put less demand on the video card / memory causing a speedup, some games might even look better since they aren't overly upscaled from the psp resolution.
Also there are cards (most?) that support up to 8x Antialiasing in OpenGL even though they support up to 16x in DirectX. Need to check that too.