EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPSCP can't load Java?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried all the emulators i can find
PCSP
Potemkin
neither of those seem to be able to load the game, i will tell the emulators to load the game, and my cp will say the emulators have stopped working and shut down the emulators, however
I cannot see if JPSCP can run the game, because i can't even start up jpscp
every time i double click on the emulator starter, the same ican and everything for the other two, a cmd will either pop up ans stay and say i either don't have the jersion of java i need or it isn't recognized, or the thing will pop-up and disappear in the blink of an eye.
Is there any way i can fix this problem?, I really want to play KH BBS on my big computer screen rather than the regular edition on a small psp screen, which i don't have Tongue
well, too bad. you can't play it, pirate.
(09-06-2011, 06:17 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]well, too bad. you can't play it, pirate.

Hey, sorry i don't have $100 to buy a imported game, and then an extra $130 to get a psp, douche.
And I thought that pirating games was the point of getting an emulator.
(09-06-2011, 12:18 PM)Ghjklbnm Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2011, 06:17 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]well, too bad. you can't play it, pirate.

Hey, sorry i don't have $100 to buy a imported game, and then an extra $130 to get a psp, douche.

You thought wrong
(09-06-2011, 12:43 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]

You thought wrong

Ah, appearently my friends aren't as reliable or smart as i thought them to be, or he's just an ass-hole who knows how to trick me into
something
So tell me the other uses of an emulator than playing downloaded games.
(09-06-2011, 01:26 PM)Ghjklbnm Wrote: [ -> ]

You thought wrong

Ah, appearently my friends aren't as reliable or smart as i thought them to be, or he's just an ass-hole who knows how to trick me into
something

Please, this has been debated over and over again in several threads accross this forum... Undecided
Emulators are not developed for piracy. Otherwise, they would already be illegal in every known country.

JPCSP is an open-source PSP emulator that results from the work of several curious and skilled programmers and it's intended to showcase all the knowledge obtained through reverse engineering the PSP system.
Obviously, JPCSP can play games and if you use it to play games you DO NOT OWN, that is PER LAW considered illegal. However, that's your problem.
We do not support piracy in these forums, so we can't help you with that. Please refrain yourself from making piracy related comments, since it goes against JPCSP's proof of concept theory.

If you have an issue with the emualtor itself, that's a completely different story. Please don't mix the two things.
What you do with the emulator it's your own business and we certainly don't support people using it for piracy. We know it happens, since it's inevitable, but we don't support it.

To answer your problem with JPCSP, you need to install Java to be able to run it. Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of Java and install either the latest Java 6 build (recommended) or the new Java 7 (still under testing with JPCSP).
(09-06-2011, 02:48 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]

You thought wrong

something

Please, this has been debated over and over again in several threads accross this forum... Undecided
Emulators are not developed for piracy. Otherwise, they would already be illegal in every known country.

JPCSP is an open-source PSP emulator that results from the work of several curious and skilled programmers and it's intended to showcase all the knowledge obtained through reverse engineering the PSP system.
Obviously, JPCSP can play games and if you use it to play games you DO NOT OWN, that is PER LAW considered illegal. However, that's your problem.
We do not support piracy in these forums, so we can't help you with that. Please refrain yourself from making piracy related comments, since it goes against JPCSP's proof of concept theory.

If you have an issue with the emualtor itself, that's a completely different story. Please don't mix the two things.
What you do with the emulator it's your own business and we certainly don't support people using it for piracy. We know it happens, since it's inevitable, but we don't support it.

To answer your problem with JPCSP, you need to install Java to be able to run it. Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of Java and install either the latest Java 6 build (recommended) or the new Java 7 (still under testing with JPCSP).

I now understand, and thank you for actually answering my question.
However I never intended to play downloaded games which i have not already supported or bought, I do infact have a physical copy of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix that i bought online and imported, I just don't have a physical PSP system.
I know it is still technically pirating even in my case, But I have no idea when I might get a psp system, and i've been waiting about a year to play, My friend told me about emulators, one thing led to another.
(09-06-2011, 02:48 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]

You thought wrong

something

I tried this, didn't work.