EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp always closed by itself!! HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.. I'm new to Jpcsp.
I've download the latest svn Jpcsp 32bit from: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
and I've installed Java SE runtime environment 32bit

but when I'm trying to run the .bat file, it pops up the command box, and closed by itself. I can't read the words in that command box, cause it closed so fast.

I've re-installed many times Java 6 to 7, and 7 to 6 (32bit), and change Jpcsp with different svn version, but it doesn't work at all.
the same symptoms always occurs.

PLEASE HELP!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY!! Sad
what are your system specs? perhaps you don't have enough ram.
(08-07-2012, 12:35 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]what are your system specs? perhaps you don't have enough ram.

Here's my spec:
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @2,2 GHz
- VGA Nvidia GeForce 210 32-bit
- RAM 2 Gb
- Windows XP service pack 2

IS IT NOT ENOUGH TO PLAY?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
can't find the solution anywhere Sad
I thought I could play PSP emulator, 'cause I'm able to play Wii emulator smoothly.
Well the system is kindaof weak and OS is very outdated (service pack 3 for xp has been out for awhile), but it probably doesn't have enough ram (by the time the system and other programs reserves most of it) .
Could you edit start-windows-x86.bat and change -Xmx1024m to -Xmx512m then save, and try to start it, if it still doesn't show up look for a file called hs_err_pid<>.log see what that says.

Make sure all your drivers are up-to date too, mainly the video card.
(08-07-2012, 02:50 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Well the system is kindaof weak and OS is very outdated (service pack 3 for xp has been out for awhile), but it probably doesn't have enough ram (by the time the system and other programs reserves most of it) .
Could you edit start-windows-x86.bat and change -Xmx1024m to -Xmx512m then save, and try to start it, if it still doesn't show up look for a file called hs_err_pid<>.log see what that says.

Make sure all your drivers are up-to date too, mainly the video card.

HEY now it works, by changing the xmx1024 to xmx512. thanks man!

so I'm trying to run the game, I can press the buttons and hear the sound,
in the menu of game, I can see the option to "begin" and "load", and the background of menu is only white, seems strange.
when I hit the begin,
after the moment, the view goes to "just black screen", fps just stop in 30,
and there's no changes after I've waited couple minutes.
I have enabled "extract decrypted EBOOT.bin files to the TMP folder"
how to set the video setting?

I'm playing "Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize (untouch version)" for testing,
and the result like above.

HELP!! Sad
Remember that the games on JPCSP (An many consoles/PC emulators) are posted like: Playable/Half Playable/Intro/Load/Nothing.

Sadly for you, the "Digimon World ReBig Grinigitize" is listed on JPCSP like: Half Playable. However, you talk about a "Untouch version" so i don't know if that is the same that people has been testing on this forum.

For further help under this game developing i suggest you read some post on the game thread and also if you want help the developers team, post some logs.

Everythig you need to do this are posted on "General Discussion" section of the forum. Can reach there on the links on my sign.

Also, here is the game thread; i hope is the same you have:
Digimon World RE: Digitize. - NPJH50588