EmuNewz Network

Full Version: KH BBS.. LATEST REV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why kh bbs doesnt work on the latest rev?
but in my old version 1997. it is working.. i have the same config.
it works but doesnt show the NEW GAME .. LOAD GAME.. INSTALL DATA.
any fix?
(btw. they said jpcsp is now faster on the latest rev. so i decided to upgrade.. because on my old jpcsp. its only running at 4-5 fps. and game freezes -.-)

help Confused
Their changing some of the code around. I haven't downloaded the new rev but the comment log is crazy huge. You could play it on your psp....while you wait...you know.
Hykem is working hard to make it work so be patient,also you need to here http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....14&page=50
if you have any problems on the game
Oh i see. Thank you for answering.. Looking forward to it Smile
And oh btw i dont have psp. I just copied bbs on my friends psp.. and i also decrypted it.
So thats why jpcsp is my only hope to play bbs
That's still pirating. Buy the @#$% psp and the game and stop stealing other people's hard work.
beanclr is wright,If you don't have a psp but your friends have that's still pirating cause it's not yours.Pirating is illegal and in emunewz we don't support piracy
Aye! Aye! Ok Im now a pirate. You know guys. If I only have money. I will buy that freaking psp. But you know.. Im not that rich. And why the @#$% im emulating BBS if I have psp.
To play it on a bigger screen because you don't have the tv output adapter for the psp. To do quick mods to the game and check it without having to move the file back to your psp again and again. I could go on but you seem to be hard press to believe this emulator was made for pirates and only pirates. If you don't have the money for something stealing it is not the way to get it. You can get a psp for 60$ off ebay. You don't even need a credit card. Get a green dot card and upload money to it and put that money on a pay pal account.
I guess when you need gas and your just not "rich" enough to afford it your gonna syphone it out of your neighbors car, right?
But my friend "GIVES" it to me. I didnt just get his psp and copy the .iso. I requested to him that "May I copy your .iso? of this blah blah game"
"Yeah sure."
Do you consider giving as stealing?
To play it on a bigger screen? Nah. Why dont you just plug your psp on your pc and load RemoteJoyLite.
I believe that Emulators are made for peoples that "dont have money" to buy console or handheld things.
I think ill just get the game.. And WASTE my money. Then play it for "4-5" fps.
Than requesting the game on my friend for FREE.
And his giving it for FREE.
Im leaving this thread. Im not asking questions anymore on this forum.
(btw i dont want to buy psp just to play one game.)
Aye Aye. Cyao
(08-21-2011, 04:50 AM)kipurs1 Wrote: [ -> ]But my friend "GIVES" it to me. I didnt just get his psp and copy the .iso. I requested to him that "May I copy your .iso? of this blah blah game"
"Yeah sure."
Do you consider giving as stealing?
To play it on a bigger screen? Nah. Why dont you just plug your psp on your pc and load RemoteJoyLite.
I believe that Emulators are made for peoples that "dont have money" to buy console or handheld things.
I think ill just get the game.. And WASTE my money. Then play it for "4-5" fps.
Than requesting the game on my friend for FREE.
And his giving it for FREE.
Im leaving this thread. Im not asking questions anymore on this forum.
(btw i dont want to buy psp just to play one game.)
Aye Aye. Cyao

Simple answer is yes its stealing - its a copy of the game, you don't own a physical original copy of the game (or have a proof of purchase) your views don't matter since its the law and its not legal.
(IE: Just because someone gives you a FREE photocopied $20 bill doesn't make it legal tender. if you attempt to use it then that's a risk you take.)
Pages: 1 2