EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Annoying "HOME" pop up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since some revs back i am getting an "HOME" white pop up that came out while playing any game on JPCSP.

Is not an specific game; is whit any game y play trough.

If the pop up could be closed and my playtrough continues theres no problem; but it is not the way things come trough. Once the pop up appears the emulation stops and game freeze. Please note that the main emulator windows does not go to PAUSE and the log does not show any alert.

This happen whit r2644/r2650 (Not further test. If happen on older rev i will say here). About system software i just want to add that i am having troubles whit my video driver cause AMD do not let me update the video driver since Catalyst 12.4. Also, they block back Catalyst (Even 12.4) to prevent install video drivers; they said it is due compatibility issues on laptops computers Huh Dodgy.

Right now i am using a video driver from September 2011. Do not know what Catalyst version cause the driver is provided by HP; so yes, i am pretty fuck off cause it seems HP is not going to release any update to video driver. (Damn $#!0*)

Any suggestion!?? Is the old driver the problem??
are you accidentally hitting the H key on the keyboard?
(07-27-2012, 11:32 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]are you accidentally hitting the H key on the keyboard?
Hahahahaha, i guess i do. Have press it to see what happen and the HOME pop up appear.

But, how to close it and come back to the game?
Dunno that's a glitch its supposed to say yes or no,
I was trying to reproduce what causes it to go all white , seems like after I use my gamepad to move around it triggers the glitch (though i'm not 100% certain)
[attachment=9147] -> [attachment=9148]
Well for the main while i am going to change the H function just in case.

Thanks.