EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts - Visuals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Works great , But I get these Weird shadows that pop out of the onbject , is there way to fix that , Is it possible to tell , what to check in in the Configuration option , to get the best performance out of the game , please!

For Kingdom Hearts BBS
(07-26-2012, 08:15 PM)Yazousa Wrote: [ -> ]Works great , But I get these Weird shadows that pop out of the onbject , is there way to fix that , Is it possible to tell , what to check in in the Configuration option , to get the best performance out of the game , please!

For Kingdom Hearts BBS

Look for the game thread here or using the search box.

Once found it, i suggest to read other users post there to look for they advance or the game status (Playable, Half-Playable, Loadable, etc).

Also, maybe you may post a log file of the game for the DEV team. The info to post a log can be found on General Discussion Important Threads
Closed.
Please post in the appropriate game thread if you notice any bugs or status changes.
If everyone made their own game post the forums would be a very messy and confusing place to navigate.
Thanks.