EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Will JPCSP work on my netbook properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed JCSP on my netbook (em350) with windows 7 starter and 1Gb ram. Do you think it will work properly? I have tried to run God of War: Ghost of Sparta but it didn't run, I am confused whether the problem is my netbook or anything else. Please help, newbie here.
what is your cpu and gpu??? and did you install the latest drivers for your notebook???
(07-21-2012, 02:55 AM)shin x Wrote: [ -> ]what is your cpu and gpu??? and did you install the latest drivers for your notebook???

Thanks for the reply man. I have installed all the drivers, all are updated.

Here are the specifications:
Notebook: Acer eMachines EM350 (Emachines EM Series)
Processor: Intel Atom N450
Graphics Adapter: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3150
Display: 10.1 inch, 16:9, 1024x600 pixels, glossy: yes

JPCSP needs quite a bit of CPU power and RAM. Unfortunately your netbook lacks both so there's no way JPCSP can run properly on it. Even most non-gaming notebooks cannot run JPCSP well for most games.
(07-21-2012, 07:03 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]JPCSP needs quite a bit of CPU power and RAM. Unfortunately your netbook lacks both so there's no way JPCSP can run properly on it. Even most non-gaming notebooks cannot run JPCSP well for most games.

Well, that's really a sad news. Anyway, thanks man! Smile