EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can't start up JPCSP due to "JRE not installed"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I get this problem with JPCSP r2614 every time I open it:

"The required version of Java has not been installed. Go to (website) to install the 64bit Java JRE."

I've done this about a dozen times now, tried downloading a clean version of the revision and I downloaded the 64bit Java JRE, but it keeps saying this message. Except for one time where it just flashed a cmd box and then quit. I don't really know what else I can do, since I've tried researching the problem and found nothing. Can someone help me out?
edit file start-windows-amd64.bat
replace all lines with the following:
Code:
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\
java.exe -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=168m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
(07-14-2012, 04:47 AM)l2sp Wrote: [ -> ]edit file start-windows-amd64.bat
replace all lines with the following:
Code:
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\
java.exe -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=168m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*

What do you mean by "Replace all lines?" Like, delete everything and paste those two lines in there?
(07-14-2012, 06:21 AM)Oris Wrote: [ -> ]delete everything and paste those two lines in there?
yeahSmile
(07-14-2012, 06:47 AM)l2sp Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2012, 06:21 AM)Oris Wrote: [ -> ]delete everything and paste those two lines in there?
yeahSmile

It's still not working. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or something. It can't be that I downloaded the wrong JRE cuz I tried both the 32 and the 64. :/ Ugh... I knew I should have taken Java last year in college.

Edit: 7/16/2012
I'm still trying to figure out how to get this thing to work. I have JRE 7, if that's a problem. Other than that, I just can't figure out why it won't work on my laptop. Anybody else have any ideas?
*bump*
(08-05-2012, 09:59 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Follow this instruction http://www.ecs.umass.edu/ece/ece122/help...onment.htm

I'm having the same problem, and that doesn't help for Windows 7 users. :<
The only difference is the location of Environment Variables window, which you could easily search on google.
Trying to be solved since r2682.
Pages: 1 2 3