EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Ys Seven and 2604 svn jpcsp and earlier svns recently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all, I just want to say that I have been having occasional black outs at random only during screen transitions on Ys Seven! I was just wandering why this is occurring and how to fix it if possible! The options tried currently are as follows: I have tried 60 Frame skipping and that seem to fix the majority of the problem however that tends to make it performance wise a lot more jerky and that tends to be okay but it also annoys me to no end.. and I believe it or not have looked more than once on the forums here even and have tried they're suggestions as well to find out that it will still black out at random intervals unless the game is saved every so often blind folded basically but anyways my best guess is that this is currently a known issue with emulator and I hope it is going to be fixed sooner or later not to be complaining at all! Thanks for listening and I am hoping for a reply soon!. Have a nice day to all who are listening.. Also, I am currently using display driver 301.42 whql. Just so you know, I noticed recently that this game in certain places on the game has problem with the music or bgm. To this date I personally believe that the bgm is the main culprit at least on Ys Seven it is. I still personally have problems in certain places as a result of the bgm problem with the occasional out of bounds exceptions on the console for this emulator!. By the way I am currently using the Windows 7 x64 sp1 OS. Anyways, here is my log saved as jpcspbgmprob.jpg.