EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@seedk I use revisions from r2519 to r2570, on 64 bits. My settings are :
Language : English/Japanese
Press "X" to enter

Video :
Only GE graphics

Memory:
Ignore invalid memory access

Media:
Use Media Engine
Extract media files to tmp folder
Decode audio files with Sonicstage
Use debug font

Crypto :
Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN to the TMP folder
Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode

I use JPCSP launcher withe 2250 Mb set.

Maybe your crash is because of your pc specs? At first, I crashed all the time during the tutorial, or/and the intro. Then I upgraded my computer, and it got playable.
Hi, im new to the jpcsp and i would like some help on running the game

I have the game up and running and the first few scenes(videos) play extremely smooth, but after those few scenes, the video lags so much and i am not able to move around after the videos.

i have a intel i5-450M processor(2.4GHz)
4 Gm DDR3 Memory
windows 7 64bit

can anyone give me advise on making the game playable for my computer?
Although I'm not an expert, I'd say the CPU's too weak. I had almost the same (dual core 2,3 ghz) , and changed it (quad core 3,1 ghz) to be able to play the rest of the game with no problem... Btw, you didn't mention your graphic card, which is quite important I guess
i have an Intel Hd Graphics

Is there is a way to solve this problem without having to upgrade my pc?:/
Errr... I'd say your i-HD graphics are way under what's required. If I'm not mistaken, it's an integrated graphic card with your CPU? You'll need a real graphic card, not even a very expensive one. My HD5770 ran the game fine, and I don't know yet about my HD7850...

But then again, I'm no expert. Developpers are currently trying to improve jpcsp's compatibility, the speed and graphic problems resolutions will come after, so... wait and see.

Either way, if you're willing to play emulated psp games, I'd advise an upgrade. You don't have to buy the latest components, but a little upgrade won't cost you this much
Hi everyone!

Sooo, It's been a while since I last posted here anything. And I still feel quite alone...xD
Tried the last rev, 2643, x64, with my new upgraded system. (doubled RAM, upgraded a lot the graphic card, new cooler for CPU)

Results : It works way better. Smooth as hell. But regarding the last scenes, the game still crashes at the same points. As for the final mix content, I have beaten all the secret new bosses, arena games, and received all stickers, keyblades, etc... So, it is okay. I have also been able to complete the secret episode, with no problem at all, the last cinematic played. this was with a downloaded savegame, like before.

The only problem still lies in the "Where the Heart Goes" and the "Blank Points" cutscenes. God, I wish we could make it playable, because right now, the game is perfect, if not for these two damn cutscenes...

I'll post the new log that appears when trying to play the cutscenes... Somehow, i think it's quite different from before... gid, if you're out there, I'm available for any kind of test.

Thank you for your time!
(07-25-2012, 05:50 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]The only problem still lies in the "Where the Heart Goes" and the "Blank Points" cutscenes. God, I wish we could make it playable, because right now, the game is perfect, if not for these two damn cutscenes...
It looks like the game is trying to play an MPEG video without the expected header.
Could you try to add the following lines to your LogSettings.xml and retest?
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmf'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmfPlayer'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
This should log the video header.

Thanks!
Okay, tried this again, and here is the log you wanted! Thanks for takin the time, btw =)
Code:
Stream offset: 8192, Stream size: 0xA379000
This video has an unusual large offset: 8192 instead of 2048 for most videos. It was interpreted as an incorrect video for that reason.
I have now relaxed the check on the offset value. Could you try again with r2644?

Thank you!
(07-26-2012, 03:43 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
Stream offset: 8192, Stream size: 0xA379000
This video has an unusual large offset: 8192 instead of 2048 for most videos. It was interpreted as an incorrect video for that reason.
I have now relaxed the check on the offset value. Could you try again with r2644?

Thank you!

Here is the log you wanted, but the video didn't play anyway. Btw, I couldn't make the LogSettings.xml modification you told me to do with the earlier rev : the game coulnd't load the intro when there were these lines added.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18