EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
OKay, rev 2552 x64, there are only two logs with the cutscenes, beacause jpcsp crashed when trying to load the secret episode
Oooooooooookay tested r2554 x64, just in case, you know, and different logs came out. Seems like there's a problem with xuggler... I'll try 32bits just after I post this. Here are the logs, for "Where the Heart Goes" and loading the secret episode.

Edit: tried 32 bits, it's just the same as 64. thought the xuggler error would at least disappear, but nope.
(05-18-2012, 12:45 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]LucasZombi, do you have a clean game or an english patched one? Just so we know, because whatever version, it won't work --'

Mmmm i'm answering a little late... D: yes,i have the patched version XD and i also did the "downloading a save data complete" to play AFTER the cutscenes and everything works but even on the Theater Mode it doesn't work the video (as you say before)

PD: Excuse my poor english XD
Don't worry about your english, I'm French, so...

When you say "everything works", you mean unlocking the theater, the bosses, etc... or can you actually play the secret episode?
Tested with r2559, x64, and same crash as r2554, same log. The only difference was a crash when trying to play the secret episode from the downloaded cutscene, that hadn't occured before.
Tried the last rev with the old xuggle... BIG crash, and I mean it. here is the log. It crashed when it was meant to play the intro movie; before the title screen.
try 32 bit. the recent release's 64 bit version (r2565) had to revert back to very old xuggler version because of some 64 bit specific bugs in the new one, and probably still isn't adjusted to work right with it.
Actually, I already have tried with 32bits rev, and posted the logs =)
Okay, here are some news. I've tested r2570 64bits. Still no playable "Where the Heart Goes" and "Blank Points" cutscenes, nor can we play the saved secret episode. However, this time, all cutscenes from the Secret Episode are playable, and I could manage to play to and finish the secret episode, when loading the downloaded savedata.

So, I think it's no coincidence if we can't get to play the re-saved secret episode. We'll have to go by the two cutscenes, fixing them, then the savedata will be clean, and loadable... I think so, at least.

gid15, save us! We're THIS close to make the game fully playable =D
@hyperblast What version do you use and which settings? My game keeps crashing in near the start and sometimes in the Dive to the Heart intro movie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18