EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
im having this issue with starting a new game, it just won't proceed but the fps ratings still change but the screen is just plain black

can anyone help?
2552 and we still can't see the last cutscene XD too bad...well, at least i know now i'm not the only one with that Problem!!
LucasZombi, do you have a clean game or an english patched one? Just so we know, because whatever version, it won't work --'
Guys, I've been watching "blank points" video again and... we reaaaaally need to find a way to go through the final episode *_* I need to watch this straight, not from a video!!
then you could play it on a psp. if you want bigger screen, remotejoylite plugin (cfw only) or tv out+cables.

that way you'll also get perfect, bug-free and lag-free experience instead of slow as hell glitchy game.
Okay, I've done some tricks. I've downloaded a savegame from the secret episode, put it in my savedata files, and have run some tests.

Here are the results :
- Including the savegame unlocked everything just fine.
- The No Name and Vanitas Remnant's boss battles can be accessed and completed.
- The secret episode can be accessed from the downloaded savegame, but there's a bug in the boss battle, that prevents you from finishing it.
- When you load this savegame and save once more, and then load the new savegame, the savegame you obtain won't let you access the Secret Episode, it gives an IllegalArgumentException, with the same log as usual.
- The theater has all the cutscenes unlocked & will play every cutscene just fine, except the "Where the Heart Goes" and "Blank Points" (sigh) cutscenes. They crash, like it's always been crashing (IllegalArgumentException). Now we know which cutscenes exactly can't be played, I hope it'll help us fix this.

It's depressing --"

Edit: Btw, serio, I find it more convenient to play this on PC! My game runs as smooth as a PSP would run it, and except for these two cutscenes preventing us from getting further, I haven't had any major glitch.
well, comments like this
Quote:I need to watch this straight, not from a video!!
make it sound like some let's play video's the only other way for you to see it.
(05-20-2012, 04:41 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]- The theater has all the cutscenes unlocked & will play every cutscene just fine, except the "Where the Heart Goes" and "Blank Points" (sigh) cutscenes. They crash, like it's always been crashing (IllegalArgumentException). Now we know which cutscenes exactly can't be played, I hope it'll help us fix this.
Could you post an updated log file?
The only one I could find was from r2537:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....7#pid72087
serio: well, I've already seen it, as you may assume. But it's not the same as unlocking it. And it's not the same on PSP and PC! =)

gid15 : here you go! r2519 x64. If you'd like another test with another rev, just tell me, I'll make it quick Wink
Blank.html is the log for Blank Points cutscene, wherethe.html for Where the Heart Goes, and Secret.html for when you load a re-save savegame to play the secret episode.
(05-20-2012, 05:41 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]gid15 : here you go! r2519 x64. If you'd like another test with another rev, just tell me, I'll make it quick Wink
Blank.html is the log for Blank Points cutscene, wherethe.html for Where the Heart Goes, and Secret.html for when you load a re-save savegame to play the secret episode.
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
     at java.nio.Buffer.limit(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.memory.FastMemory.getBuffer(FastMemory.java:259)
     at jpcsp.memory.FastMemory.getBuffer(FastMemory.java:28)
     at jpcsp.util.FIFOByteBuffer.write(FIFOByteBuffer.java:106)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.analyseMpeg(sceMpeg.java:342)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.sceMpegQueryStreamOffset(sceMpeg.java:462)
I have provided a fix for this problem in r2541. Could you post an updated log with the latest version (r2552)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18