EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
After reading your post itaru i tested with some older versions of jpcsp that i had on my computer
Revision 2514 and 2539 work fine (but 2539 has a weird glitch in the damage numbers of crisis core EDIT: just tried again 2539 and it crashed, start to think that maybe the problem might be as you say Itary) when i tested again with 2547 the games crashed :/ problem must be something that appeared in newer revisions
The Shadow problem I'm having:

first, it looks like this
[Image: print1lu.png]
then, after doing some moves, like walking, doing magic and stuff
[Image: print2n.png]

And in Disney Town There's an even more weird shadow glitch
[Image: scaled.php?server=571&filename=print6.png&res=landing]
[Image: scaled.php?server=403&filename=print9q.png&res=landing]

This happens when the [saving GE screen to texture instead of memory] is enabled.
I Think it only happens with Kingdom Hearts, though with Crisis core, parasite eve and Black Rock Shooter the shadow effect work (or just dissapear)
I have similar problems with shadows but only when I use software rendering
Just in case, tested r2551 64bits : crashed at the 2nd cutscene. it's very random, but the thing is, we never get further than this cutscene.
(05-08-2012, 08:56 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]Just in case, tested r2551 64bits : crashed at the 2nd cutscene. it's very random, but the thing is, we never get further than this cutscene.

Are you talking about the scene that leads to the secret episode?
In the final episode, you beat only one boss, two times, and after that, there's a lot of cutscenes. The only 2 playable cutscenes are the one following the defeat of the boss, and the one when

SPOILER

Aqua's falling into the Dark Realm. Then, there's a scene with Sora & Riku. This one won't play.

END OF SPOILER

And then, I think there's a few scenes left, with ventus and/or terra before you can save for the secret episode. Watever, now you know which cutscene this is. Whatever revision I use, you can't go further, either with 32bits nor 64 bits. I've tried all the settings, experience a wide variety of "no you can't" jpscp's messages, and well... Now we wait, I guess.
Well,
I already finished Terra's story, and I'm finishing Ventus's now, just for fun
So I'm gonna finish with aqua to see if this happens with me too, in any case, i'm going to post the result ;D
I think this would help, but I don't expect too much, since virgil94 couldn't finish either...
Yeh,it is really dissapointing.I hope that gid or Hykem will find a solution
I'm sure they will. After all, there were a time when I couldn't even go past the intro, and it was almost the same for everyone, and now, the only thing we can't access are the two bosses who come with the end of final episode, and the secret episode : it could be worse I mean!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18