EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The best you can do is use fire or fira or firaga,you know,commands like these
(08-17-2012, 03:59 AM)thegameksk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. When I hit enemies they dont take damage almost as if my attacks miss. It happens alot and makes the game unplayable. Either it will be fine for a few minutes then mix with hitting and not hitting, it will start out mixed, or I wont be able to hit anything until I end up dying. Please help!!!!

Just hit and run till you can meld some good ranged spells. Terra gets Fission Firaga very early if you make good use of Sliding Dash/Fire Dash. Goto Dwarf Woodland - Courtyard, from the safe point go left and get on top of the archway use firedash/sliding dash to reach the chest.
The game has been working fine for me for most of Ventus' story but when I do the Ice cream beat mini game it crashes on the 3rd cutscene where Pete is in the dark world.
Has anyone else run into this problem?
I have tested it on both a English patched version and a clean Japanese version with the same results.
Anyone know a fix to this or do I need to wait for a new version?
Game plays pretty well on my machine(surprisngly since I have a AMD Athlon dual core at 2.4GHz).

It's just that when you do the training battles outside in the beginning, the screen has these weird colors, blue and green flashing and then becomes unplayable(crahses).
i use the english patched but i cant seem to continue in deep space pass the save spot
Huh
(09-17-2012, 06:24 AM)palan98 Wrote: [ -> ]i use the english patched but i cant seem to continue in deep space pass the save spot
Huh

What version of the patch are you using?
(09-17-2012, 10:42 AM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 06:24 AM)palan98 Wrote: [ -> ]i use the english patched but i cant seem to continue in deep space pass the save spot
Huh

What version of the patch are you using?

im not sure i think its the newest version
use the 1.0.8 patch,cause the latest one gives that problem on the psp
thx works perfectly
I'm new here..How to download the game???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18