EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(08-07-2012, 12:30 AM)wcamicase Wrote: [ -> ]It's completely random, sometimes it crashes faster than others, it's kind of a bummer

Could you try to disable (uncheck) stencil test and color mask in the jpcsp options if possible, these options are known to put very heavy loads on the graphic card if you use bigger window sizes then 1x, and maybe turn off anti-aliasing temporarily.
Ok I'll try that, I'll say something tomorrow, it's almost 1am where I live xD
I just downloaded the new launcher because everything I did resulted in the same problem.
After I used it I played for more than the usual before crashing, dunno if it was a coincidence or if the launcher has anything to do with it :/
I'm going to download the latest JPSCP revision to see if I can run KHBBS there, for some reason in the latests ones I can't seem able to pass through the very first thing that appears on screen, I'll report back later

Edit: In the new revision I can play, but still haven't tested playing for a long time to see if it's crashing now
Also on a side note, I can't seem to be able to hit enemies that well, many of my attacks fail to do damage even though I'm right in front of the said enemy :/
Does anyone else notice that the command board is a bit... slow... compared to the rest of the game? Or is it just me?

And I also notice the issue with hitting enemies that wcamicase has.

Edit: Also, I have an odd line through my JPCSP Screen only at that particular place. Not sure what it is.

Also, is BBS FM exp naturally low? Because I swear everything is giving like 1-3 xp.
Hey guys. I have a problem with Terras storyline. I cant hit enemies. It happens very frequently where I attack and enemy but they dont take damage. The attack doesnt register. It makes the game unplayable because I keep getting killed. Is there anyway to fix this?
Hi all. When I hit enemies they dont take damage almost as if my attacks miss. It happens alot and makes the game unplayable. Either it will be fine for a few minutes then mix with hitting and not hitting, it will start out mixed, or I wont be able to hit anything until I end up dying. Please help!!!!
Hi there.

On JPCSP section of the forum, games are registered on 2 main list that contains the name of the game, version and the status on the emulator (Playable, Half Playable, Loadable, Intro).

As far i can see the game you are talking about is registered like "Playable"; that means some users could play the game on some JPCSP rev. You can locate the list i talk to you by the link on my sign; find for the sticky threads.

Also, you may wanna take a look on the game dedicated thread to see what configuration use other users and see if one of them can help you since i don't have this game. About the issue you are talking about, i suggest you post a info log there. (After look for other users post. Just to check if no body has same issue before)
The hitting enemies problem is a well known issue,that happens to both the regular KH BBS and the final mix editiom,there isn't much you can do
Thanks for your reply. Any advice on how to deal with it? If I had a psp and used played KHBBS would it still happen?
(08-18-2012, 11:27 PM)thegameksk Wrote: [ -> ]Any advice on how to deal with it?
The best way to deal with it is post a info log and wait for the dev team work on it!

I have a game with an similar issue, look here if you want:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator (ULES01350)

Also, no, this glitch does not happen on the PSP; it happens on the emulator cause it is not complete yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18