EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Well,I decided to move it to playable since the bug doesn't affect gameplay,it's a minor bug
I'm sure gid will understand(pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee XD)

Anyway,you do know that you can put mods into this game and it won't affect its playability?
Like terra to be terra-xehanort.or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxicpNvbcHo&feature=plcp

I know this sounds minor, but during cutscenes, the sound is very inconsistent.

don't get me wrong, it plays just fine, but every few seconds the volume drops significantly for a short moment and because I am a perfectionist, it bugs the hell out of me.

a good place to notice this is the very first cutscene where simple&clean plays.

any idea how I can fix it?

P.S.: How do I save? ^^'
Actually, I don't know how to install mods, it requires modding the iso, doesn't it?

JOSHI => I get this with the intro scene, only, the other cutscenes are fine... Maybe a problem with sonicstage?

But hey, if you're a perfectionist, you won't find happiness here. I mean, I've played all the KH games on my computer, with DS, GBA, PS2, PSP emulators (more convenient to have them on the same device), and none of them were perfect, even the ps2 ones. A perfect game would be on the console itself.
Actually to put mods it only requires the iso and the easy bbs modding station.It's quite easy,if you want here is the link http://www.pspgweber.com/forums/viewtopi...47be7ffb02
Many thanks, I'll check this =)
Hey guys, I'm having some problems, my graphics card crashes a lot when I'm playing this game
After a bit of playing the game freezes (the music continues) and after a bit the screen goes black, and return to normal, the game won't respond further than that and I get a message saying my AMD graphics card crashed but has successfully recovered, thing is that I need to return from the last save point and that's pretty annoying..

I'm using rev2614 and when I try a newer revision the game simply freezes in the first thing it appears on screen..

I have my latest log, dunno if it might help
My specs are on my signature Smile
keep an eye on your graphic card / system temperature the video card driver should never crash, usually that is caused by a buggy driver, or overheating maybe even bad ram
This doesn't happen with Crisis Core for example, that's why I'm confused, shouldn't it be happening with all the games?
BTW the latest revision crashes right at the start with almost every game I have here, except Crisis Core ._.
No it shouldn't happen in all games, some games might put more stress on the system components then other games like crisis core, nothing that jpcsp does should make the video driver crash though, since usually the drivers will trigger this crash if they aren't responding (if the video card is severely overloaded), become unstable (video card overheating or even some other system error like bad ram, cpu oc becomes unstable..etc), since if the system becomes unstable first thing that usually goes is the most active devices video card or sound, it might just some strange bug in the actual video card driver.

Does the video card crash in the same exact spot in this game or is it random?
It's completely random, sometimes it crashes faster than others, it's kind of a bummer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18