EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Running JPCSP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This keeps on happening when I run JPCSP

[Image: buggye.jpg]

[Image: bugtg.png]

And shortly there after, it will crash my computer or something as I can not click on anything then the screen will go blank then come back on a few seconds later. Can anyone help? If it helps when it freezes on the JPCSP screen it will show 1112 as white lines
Can anyone help me with this problem?
did you update your video card drivers?
what are your computer specs? sounds like a video card driver issue to me I also notice artifacts in the screenshot so it could be a hardware problem (failing video card? or bad ram, possibly even not enough ram) / memory leak

the screen going black then coming back sounds like the classic driver recovery windows does now when the video driver crashes. (old windows used to just get blue screens on these errors)
I updated my video card drivers, My computer are as posted below. This computer is pretty new also, I however read that these video cards often have problems and ATI knows about it but has yet to fix it. Or something like that, can't quite remember what exactly the problems were however this only happens when I decide to run emulators on this laptop. I can actual PC games and everything fine but when it comes to emulators, it comes out as this or just outright freezes at the start up

System Manufacturer/Model Number
Micro-Star International MS-16F1
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
CPU
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 460 @ 2.53GHz, 2 Cores
Motherboard
N/A (No idea on what kind of MB I have)
Memory
3.92G
Graphics Card(s)
Raedon HD graphics 5870