EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp Will Not Run Anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new here. When I go to run a game (Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, KH:BBS, or Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy) nothing happens. In the command window several of lines pop up saying various things, most of the time they are followed by "(Unknown Source)". I am currently using 32-bit v0.6 2239. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or what is causing it?
Please help if you can!

PS: added attachment of a screen shot I took of the command window
(07-29-2011, 07:43 AM)Shadowpsyke Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new here. When I go to run a game (Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, KH:BBS, or Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy) nothing happens. In the command window several of lines pop up saying various things, most of the time they are followed by "(Unknown Source)". I am currently using 32-bit v0.6 2239. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or what is causing it?
Please help if you can!

Try to use it with all settings in video, audio turned off.

Why is it always everyone changes settings they don't understand and then complain about "it does not work"?
(07-29-2011, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2011, 07:43 AM)Shadowpsyke Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new here. When I go to run a game (Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, KH:BBS, or Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy) nothing happens. In the command window several of lines pop up saying various things, most of the time they are followed by "(Unknown Source)". I am currently using 32-bit v0.6 2239. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or what is causing it?
Please help if you can!

Why is it always everyone changes settings they don't understand and then complain about "it does not work"?

Thank you, you were right. I originally had the same problem but was using 64 bit. I looked through other threads to try and fix it, some said to turn certain settings on. It still didn't work, so I switched to 32 bit and must of turned those settings on again. I apologize for wasting your time to help me (but thank you very much for doing so).
(07-29-2011, 08:54 AM)Shadowpsyke Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2011, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
Please help if you can!

Thank you, you were right. I originally had the same problem but was using 64 bit. I looked through other threads to try and fix it, some said to turn certain settings on. It still didn't work, so I switched to 32 bit and must of turned those settings on again. I apologize for wasting your time to help me (but thank you very much for doing so).

No problem. Nevertheless, it seems you have problems with certain graphic settings (esp. shaders) on your hardware. Can you give us more details about your graphics hardware, drivers, settings in JPCSP? Thanks.