EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Help me Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help for using media engine
and i heard only x32bit jcpsp able to do so

my OS is window 7 home premium x64bit with nvidia geforce

I install both java x32,x64bit

when i try to run jcpsp x86bit

[attachment=6165]

I get this error very fast, and close by itself

[attachment=6166]

what shall i do ?? please help
This error means there is not enough memory for Java VM to start. The minimum requirement is 1GB RAM. Check if you have any programs or processes eating up your ram through Task Manager and try again.
(07-19-2011, 10:16 AM)gilatino Wrote: [ -> ]This error means there is not enough memory for Java VM to start. The minimum requirement is 1GB RAM. Check if you have any programs or processes eating up your ram through Task Manager and try again.

well, speaking of my RAM
is kinda low since it is only 2GB to run window 7
but still is it possible to run x86 JCPSP
i run x64bit JCPSP without problem at all
Edit the .bat file in the jpcsp folder, and the change the number whre it says""%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m....
At -Xmx1024m, try 512 or 738.If this doesn't help, activate the task manager and see what is the program that consumes more RAM.I have only 1Gb of Ram but jpcsp works with -Xmx1024m.
(07-20-2011, 09:17 AM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the .bat file in the jpcsp folder, and the change the number whre it says""%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m....
At -Xmx1024m, try 512 or 738.If this doesn't help, activate the task manager and see what is the program that consumes more RAM.I have only 1Gb of Ram but jpcsp works with -Xmx1024m.

Thank, by way, the bat file edit that i open is
these..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto JAVAMISSING
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 32bit Java JRE.
pause

:END

---------------------------------------------------------------

which shall i edit XX:MaxPermSize or XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize
(07-20-2011, 09:17 AM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the .bat file in the jpcsp folder, and the change the number whre it says""%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m....

Sorry, for wrong reply ><
well it works !!
thanks a lot does it still able to support sonicstage ?
yes, just check at media tab decode audio with sonic stage, by the way if you some error is in the black box after you play for a while likeTonguermgenspace or codecache is full, change them at maxpermsize and reservedcodecache size, increasing,only if it happens to have that in the black box
(07-20-2011, 01:30 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, just check at media tab decode audio with sonic stage, by the way if you some error is in the black box after you play for a while likeTonguermgenspace or codecache is full, change them at maxpermsize and reservedcodecache size, increasing,only if it happens to have that in the black box

Really thanks you everything seem to work well, but i have a little problem here

well the game does play with sound and music
but the intro of the game, has no sound and keep on blinking
is there any problem

I have install sonicstage 4.3 ?
how can i make the intro of the game runs smooth with audio on ?
it may be that the opening video uses AT3+, you can try using this way http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....3+decoding
Its a little complicated but I think it can work with the game you want to play,search in the forum for the game you're playing.
(07-21-2011, 06:48 AM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]it may be that the opening video uses AT3+, you can try using this way http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....3+decoding
Its a little complicated but I think it can work with the game you want to play,search in the forum for the game you're playing.

Thanks you Smile

by way i have question about the game capable with jcpsp
since it cant really support all game
i see this forum

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986

There is playable, half-playable and loadable

Is loadable psp game able to play on jcpsp ?

for example, the game i want to try out
Gundam Assault Survive - ULJS00281 -
loadable can't be play on Jpcsp.
if that loadable game run on Jpcsp old version, then you have to try it yourself with latest build/version.
Pages: 1 2