EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can i get help from top to bottem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, im kinda new to emulator thing, i couldn't find F&Q and such (maybe cuz im bad finder..) and i kinda didnt understand this log and such stuff.

so it started i wanted to play psp game called jeane d arc and valkyria chronicles 3.

friend told me to download pcsp and get cso file and run it, idk what it is but i got cso file, but pcsp detects file, but when i load it its blank white screen.

then i heard jpcsp is better so i came here.

i placed cso file on the game folder where cube and 2 other weird thing is at. i can see photo of the game so i thought i did correct.

i clicked it, ran, but its just blank black /white screen, time to time flashing.

Logger is repeating random stuff over and over and over (its at ALL view.)

and i found this is about compababilty stuff, i checked and jeane d arc isnt n the forum post.

but valk chronicle 3 was, but then i check the thread and it has this log file.

what do i do with this log.html file to play a game?

ps. since the threads dosent show the game file but only log, do i need to buy PSP and the game? or i can skip PSP and buy the game to do it or is it legal to free to download?

---- edit---

well i kinda made a progess, 64bit one dosent respond well, 32bit one responded tat its due to encryption thing.
since it says we dont support piracy i guess i need to purchase these to use.
since it comes to this, ill be leaving US to different country for bout a year, and back.
and i hear psp 2000 sells more the 3000 or something, and psp vista or something comming out soon.
so when would be good time to get my self a psp? and does current psp games work with new psp comming out soon?