EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can't run games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please can someone help me.
I tried myself to install it but every time that i run the game god of war chains of olymps after i press new game I get this screen http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/...rror-1.jpg instead of the video game and after that the game is stuck.

please help me.

My os is:
CPU:intel Core i3
Geforce GT 220
4 gb ram
windows 7 64 bit

p.s In the photo i broght to you i get the screen that on the right side with out the numbers the black side at me is different then the one in the photo
someone please help
download and install sonic stage and go to configuration(in jpcsp) at the media tab check use media engine and decode audio with sonic stage, also use the 32 bit jpcsp
can you give me a download link of sonic stage?
(07-18-2011, 08:01 PM)ngs175 Wrote: [ -> ]can you give me a download link of sonic stage?

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post a link but just google sonic stage 4.3. It's the first link you see.
the games work but games like Tekken 6 are going slow why is that and god of war chains of olymps is stuck when i start the gameplay and i get some strange messages in black window help me please