EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problems with the Emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried everithing and i still cant play this emulator : \
i really wanted to play Dissidia so i downloaded the latest version of the JPCSP and the Laucher and i cant play it
here is the first cutscene
[Image: Error-1.jpg]
and i press start i skip it and the game kind lags
here is my system
Windows7 64bits
Ati Radeon HD 5700 Series
Intel Core i5 Quad 760 2.80ghz
4gb ram
so iff anione can help me i would be much appreciated iff its something with my configs or something i tried to configured it like the video posted on the home page (the one with dissidia fullscreen) and it was worse
also i use JPCSP 32bits since i read 64bits doesnt work properly

BTW: MotionJoy is my Sixaxis on the pc
did you already install latest JRE(Java Runtime Environment) and also install SonicStage 4.3(must install) so you can use Enable Media Engine + Decode audio with SonicStage.
i have the exact same problem using my ps3 controller and motionjoy...did u ever fix the problem? if so, how?
well it appears that error but i can still play with the controller and i cant fix my problem
i have the video problem too with Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. I can just skip it to start the game but it does not let me use motionjoy to configure my controller. When I go home in a little, I am going to try to install SonicStage 4.3 and enable media engine like described above and see if that helps me.

Did you install sonic stage and enable media engine?
nope it gives me an error everytime i instal sonic stage but im going to try using the offline version
yes you need to install sonic stage, i was able to fix the problem after i installed sonic stage and enabled media engine and enabled sonic stage to decode audio

so now mine works but it runs so slow on my notebook PC that it is unplayable Sad

I need a better desktop pc or wait for a better emulator. I have Intel i5 2.67GHz with Intel HD graphics and it cant run this emulator. I can run Dolphin Wii emulator better than this and I would think that PSP should run faster than Wii emulation.