EmuNewz Network

Full Version: 'reg' is not recognized as an internal or external command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to run the .bat file to run jpcsp-2211, I get the following error:
[Image: 4rq4oz.png]

I already have the latest 64-bit JRE version installed. I've tried reinstalling as well. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'm on a 64-bit AMD machine with Windows 7.
What kind of Windows do you have ? "reg" is a standard program that should be available on every version !
Scrumdidlyumptious Is possible missing/delete path %SystemRoot%\system32 in you System Wink

You need properties System go to variable environment -> variable system -> path -> edit and add ;%SystemRoot%\system32 if not exist
(06-29-2011, 01:30 PM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of Windows do you have ? "reg" is a standard program that should be available on every version !

the only program i know is "regedit.exe" :p
I also happens. I am newbie on this emulator. I tried the "JPCSP Launcher [v1.6.0.1]" and still not working and shows the same error message.

I am using Window 7, 64-bit with Jpcsp SVN r2211.
strange since my program doesn't even read the registry to run java...
so if the bat files and the launcher can't run java it must be permission problems, maybe try to run as administrator.

can also try going to start -> run type in cmd.exe then type java.exe -version