EmuNewz Network

Full Version: FPS seems to be inaccurate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it tells me that FPS is 13 when it seems as if the game is going near full speed. What exactly is the full speed of psp games anyway? Is it 60 like all other games as well as 50 for pal format games?
depends if its anything like PS2 some games run at 30 FPS
(06-24-2011, 06:49 AM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it tells me that FPS is 13 when it seems as if the game is going near full speed. What exactly is the full speed of psp games anyway? Is it 60 like all other games as well as 50 for pal format games?
The full speed of PSP games is the speed at which they are running on a real PSP, being it 60, 30 or even lower.
Some games seem to adapt to the FPS and give a full speed impression even when running at lower FPS. Probably because their FPS was also not constant on a PSP.
Other games seem to be hardwired to 60 or 30 FPS.

For a correct answer, we would need a FPS display on the PSP Wink
Well I don't that that would be too difficult to put on a psp just install one into the custom firmware I would assume. But I have no clue if there is any such thing so I wouldn't know.