EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Fullscreen and 3x video mode is off using latest build 2204
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it appears as the 3x video and fullscreen mode is off again. But the speed is incredible I can play in 2x mode and it doesn't seem to be pixelated too badly it almost looks the same as 1x mode except the screen is bigger.
[Image: 3xvideomode.jpg]
it seems that if your screen resolution is not enough for 2x, jpcsp won't show currect graphic because the resizing scale must be an integer.
Well in the previous versions like 2188 for example the 3x video was stretched correctly. Just on the latest version the 2x video is correct but the picture I have attached is the 3x video. My resolution is 1366x768 which is my max resolution.
My biggest resolution is 1600x900 and 3x worked correctly. but when i tried to build a mod with 4x , jpcsp can't use larger window size and automatically change back to 3x.
Might all because of this.
(06-25-2011, 12:05 AM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Well in the previous versions like 2188 for example the 3x video was stretched correctly. Just on the latest version the 2x video is correct but the picture I have attached is the 3x video. My resolution is 1366x768 which is my max resolution.
I've tried to reproduce this problem, but the resize is always working for me...
Could you post a log file at INFO level so that I can check your settings?
Can you reproduce the problem with the cube demo?
Ok I think I know what it is. It appears that I have to use the option enable saving ge screen to textures instead of memory then it goes away. But the thing is when I have it enabled then the speed goes down to only 6FPS which isn't barely playable. Also when it is in 3x mode without the ge screen option on as I move around and go to fight enemies the screen just keeps resizing all over the place. [Image: Screenshrinksin3xmode.jpg]
I think I will just play 2x mode untill the issue is corrected as I can't play the game with the ge screen option enabled as it will slow the game down greatly as well as the vertex cache option except with the cache option enabled at random times I just keep getting out of memory errors. The bad thing is without the vertex cache enabled throughout most of the kingdom hearts birth by sleep the lockon circle becomes some type of blue flag and random other things and the command bar turns into a flag as well.
disable the mini map, he is the cause of the problems
What do you mean mini map? I don't have any clue where that is.
(06-26-2011, 11:35 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 12:05 AM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Well in the previous versions like 2188 for example the 3x video was stretched correctly. Just on the latest version the 2x video is correct but the picture I have attached is the 3x video. My resolution is 1366x768 which is my max resolution.
I've tried to reproduce this problem, but the resize is always working for me...
Could you post a log file at INFO level so that I can check your settings?
Can you reproduce the problem with the cube demo?

Hi, gid15
i want to ask a question about use Sonicstage to decode at3+ audio.
i tried to build Jpcsp with netbeans but i found that my build can't use Sonicstage. i tried netbeans 6.9.1 and 7.0 with JDK 6 update 25 but all doesn't work at all.Huh
I am sure if you wanted to ask gid a question directly you could pm him.
Pages: 1 2