EmuNewz Network

Full Version: H freezes the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing Birth by Sleep now so I'm using IJKL a lot. Sometimes it happens that I press H instead of J, which brings up a prompt asking me whether I want to exit the game. Annoying, especially in boss battles.

I'm using version 2193, but the problem's been there for some 10-20 versions I've tried.

The bigger problem is that half the time I accidentally press it, the game - and the home dialog - just freezes and I need to ctrl-al-del the game.

Is there any way for me to disable the H button?
(06-19-2011, 06:17 PM)Kiraly Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing Birth by Sleep now so I'm using IJKL a lot. Sometimes it happens that I press H instead of J, which brings up a prompt asking me whether I want to exit the game. Annoying, especially in boss battles.

I'm using version 2193, but the problem's been there for some 10-20 versions I've tried.

The bigger problem is that half the time I accidentally press it, the game - and the home dialog - just freezes and I need to ctrl-al-del the game.

Is there any way for me to disable the H button?

Just set the home button as something else. Go to options then click controls to bring out the controls menu.
I... didn't realize you could change the controls.

okay, slinking off to hide beneath a rock and reset the controls.

- and thank you.