EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problem after installing JRE7. I reverted back to JRE6 and the issue didn't go away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically my menus and things just kept turning black. When the emualator is windowed I can fix the issue easy enough by just moving the mouse as if I am going to resize the window then just click and everything goes back to normal. I have a screenshot attached to show what I mean. Basically it started when I installed JRE7. I thought installing it would improve performance but it didn't seem to just caused the blackouts to start. I uninstalled it and reinstalled JRE6 but it didn't fix it at all. I even ran a Java old versions remover and it found stuff and removed it but it didn't correct the issue either. The program I used is called javara just so you know what I used.
[Image: BlackoutinJpcsp.jpg]
try disabling aero.
try to reboot your pc, looks like a memory leak.
Actually I found out it was neither. It would happen to be that I found in the forum that I should turn my graphics settings all the way to the highest setting for graphics to then I wouldn't have the game turn black and white. So then I just remembered this and turn my graphics settings to default and the issue went way. I tried using windows 7 basic before this and it didn't work. I just thought of the graphics settings afterwords.