EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Question and sugestion! READ IT's IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys from JPCSP, I have a question and a sugestion

Question: In the game soul calibur bronken destiny what's settings I have to use?

Sugestion: For too long, I want you to enhance the emulator can be a cam emulation for the PSP (PSP Go! name I think) anyway, I really wanted you to emulate this camera and hone the emulator for it (even if I find it very unrealistic).

But if they can at least try to work would be very grateful, and I also think early to think about it but that's with you!
I hope to read and that if they can RESPOND (PLEASE !!!REEEEEAAAADDDDDD)

L.A Kings Undecided[/color][/size][/font]
(06-16-2011, 09:54 PM)Luiskoisa Wrote: [ -> ]Sugestion: For too long, I want you to enhance the emulator can be a cam emulation for the PSP (PSP Go! name I think) anyway, I really wanted you to emulate this camera and hone the emulator for it (even if I find it very unrealistic).
You could start by posting a test report of an application using it.
(06-17-2011, 03:16 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 09:54 PM)Luiskoisa Wrote: [ -> ]Sugestion: For too long, I want you to enhance the emulator can be a cam emulation for the PSP (PSP Go! name I think) anyway, I really wanted you to emulate this camera and hone the emulator for it (even if I find it very unrealistic).
You could start by posting a test report of an application using it.
I have no idea how to do it but if I imagine a report (imagine everyone knows ...) I think this is not to emulate the jpcsp to adapt to this could create, I do not know, an emulator to do eg the web cam to this function, or something ...
ah ... and if you can you know of any version that runs the game well soul calibur broken destiny?
you don't know a good version for play sou calibur broken destiny?