EmuNewz Network

Full Version: How do I get rid of this box on the screen when using x3 size and the window maximize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix playing in the emulator but I believe it doesn't really matter which game it as I have played other games and it does the same thing. I am wondering on how to fix this black box. [Image: BlackboxinJpcsp.jpg]
I am hoping that there is a way to fix this as that is not the only problem.
[Image: garbledvideoinjpcsp.jpg]
And the it seems to not size up properly as you can see in this picture.
[Image: videonotsizedproperly.jpg]
If you need the options I have selected for the Jpcsp and the jpcsp launcher I will be sure to post them as well. For my computer info it is a Toshiba Satellite L505D GS-6000.
Final Mix? I 'm always getting a critical error if I try to load the Final mix version.
You don't yet. Some games have it and some don't. It will disappear at random but comes back after a couple of seconds.
Pingutino: Do you have the english patch by keytotruth installed on it? Also did you remove the prometheus patch that it puts on it if you have it patched?
(06-16-2011, 06:44 PM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Pingutino: Do you have the english patch by keytotruth installed on it? Also did you remove the prometheus patch that it puts on it if you have it patched?
(06-16-2011, 06:44 PM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Pingutino: Do you have the english patch by keytotruth installed on it? Also did you remove the prometheus patch that it puts on it if you have it patched?

? I have created the image file with my psp. I have the UMD and I think there shouldn't be a patch in it.
Well mine is patched with the english translation by keytotruth which seems to be almost 100% translated. I have only found a few things that don't really matter to me which would be the places you have been to in your log in the spaces between spaces don't seem to be translated. And from what I heard this guy translated this himself entirely must have been a lot of work to do so. Anyways after you patch it with the english patch it seems to install the prometheus patch which you would have to remove to play it on the newest emulator unless you have the release directly on the website instead of the svn builds I couldn't ever get it to run on that one anyways. But once you have removed the prometheus patch you should be able to play it on the emulator with no errors. I have not been able to play the regular Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep it seems like it keeps not letting me go any further in the first part of the game when you are going to the next scene with the rings. Also you must be sure to have the Jscsp launcher as it is important for setting the xms size and other things that help you run the game. If you need further info just let me know.
(06-17-2011, 11:28 AM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]I have not been able to play the regular Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep it seems like it keeps not letting me go any further in the first part of the game when you are going to the next scene with the rings. Also you must be sure to have the Jscsp launcher as it is important for setting the xms size and other things that help you run the game. If you need further info just let me know.

I just tested out regular KHBBS and I got through the tutorial and to the character select screen no problem. What setting are you using?
The same settings I am using to run the final mix for the launcher everything default except the system profile is set to cpu sse3+4gb+ram and for the emulator I have only ge grahpics use media engine and decode audio files with sonicstage enabled everything else is default.
(06-16-2011, 06:20 PM)willmon22 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix playing in the emulator but I believe it doesn't really matter which game it as I have played other games and it does the same thing. I am wondering on how to fix this black box.
Could you try again with r2189, I've submitted major improvements for the resizing feature.
Pages: 1 2