EmuNewz Network

Full Version: New video options,reporting, please read ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi! ^^

when you guys implemented the 2 new options...,in 2167 the Graphics of most of the games were corrected, some of them were

Bleach Soul carnival 1 e 2(there were all transparent graphics before)
Super robot wars MX(same problem)
Queen's blade(same problem)
Dissidia final fantasy
3rd birthday(when you use Aya special)
Disgaea games(solid grid, and some minor bugs)

the games graphics showed perfectly fine as in the PSP, and the only problem was...,the slown gameplay

when you guys changed to the rev 2169 and on, all the collors become messed up as hell, black boards apared when you select the new vídeo options, and a lot of graphics that were fine before were just messy as hell

in new rev 2175 the gameplay its very fast now, and the transparence problems are gone, but the problems introduced by rev 2169 and on are still there, black boards around fonts,and the collors are too weird, there some corruption on other things, like the move grid of tactics game, that become solid

i just want to play Bleach soul carnival in a big screen XD
(06-10-2011, 06:56 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]when you guys changed to the rev 2169 and on, all the collors become messed up as hell, black boards apared when you select the new vídeo options, and a lot of graphics that were fine before were just messy as hell
Could you post screenshots showing the problem in the corresponding game thread, with log file at INFO level? I've not seen any report about this issue.

Thanks!
I'm getting something sort of like it I think. This only happens when clut is enabled along with those new options. clut works as it did in the past without those options, and they work fine without clut.

[attachment=5735]
nop, it seen like an ATI issue , the new rev sorta of solved it, enabling dynamic shader generation + stencil, make the mess go away now, and Bleach Soul Carnival along with other games with transparency problems now show the graphics, the problem is that there's still some minor issues with the fonts, great work ^^