EmuNewz Network

Full Version: aspect ratio keeping screen resizing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this possible?
To keep the original PSP aspect ratio of the screen when dragging it bigger?
Or even just click somewhere or check a checkbox and have 2x screen?
(06-07-2011, 11:42 AM)selmiak Wrote: [ -> ]is this possible?
To keep the original PSP aspect ratio of the screen when dragging it bigger?
Or even just click somewhere or check a checkbox and have 2x screen?

Yeah, go to options, video, resize and check 2x. Also check "Anisotropic" and "Resize" under options, video, filters. Make sure your using the latest svn build here. The resize filter doesn't seem to be working on 2166 though but I'm sure that'll be fixed in the next few builds. It's a new feature so expect several bugs.

Edit: Scratch that, the resize filter works fine. My desktop was being disobedient.
okay, I don't have this options. Under Options>Video there is only Screenshot and Rotate.
And I can't download the latest build as when I click the link (winx86) I'm only taken to the same page again and no download starts. This happens in FF and Opera Sad
(06-08-2011, 01:12 PM)selmiak Wrote: [ -> ]okay, I don't have this options. Under Options>Video there is only Screenshot and Rotate.
And I can't download the latest build as when I click the link (winx86) I'm only taken to the same page again and no download starts. This happens in FF and Opera Sad

How about google chrome? That's the browser I use.