EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Yu-Gi-Oh for JPCSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
One year ago, i came here and tried your PSP Emulator and the only games which are intresting me, are the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series. At this age, the emulator couldn't make the story mod work. I gived up

Now, some days ago, I wanted to play Yu-gi-Oh games. So I came back here and tryed it again, well like you guys surely know, it still not working.

I don't know who are working on these emulators but it's a nice job because i see much "Playable" games in the list.
I wanted to ask if someone can give me a link from an another emulator or any way to make Tag Force work on an emulator, please ? Or even tell me if you guys want even to work at it to make it playable.

I really wanted to play this game, so if someone knows how to make Tag Force 1 work, please share it Smile

~I'm sure i already know the answer but maybe someone can tell me what i don't even know Smile

~~Sorry for my English
for me it works on jpcsp v0.6 r 2537 but i have a powerful laptop, 8 cpu 2 ghz , nvidia 555gt with cuba, 6ram, i play now yugoh tag force 6 and i applied a patch to translate it on english but the problem is I don't have all cards Sad
I use this configuration video:
use vertex cache
use shaders
enabe vao
use software rendering
for media configuration:
use media engine
decode audio files with sonic stage

memory configuration:
ignore invalid memory access

finally you must precise your frame skipping : options->video->FRAME SKIPPING choose what it's adapted to your pc configuration, in my case I choose 60fps, but don't choose "none".
You maked all Tag force works ? Really ? Wow.

Thank you for you answer mate and for sharing these configuration, going to try it out.
did you use the x32 bit or x64 bit ? (i have a x64 bit system but heard that x32 bit version is better for compatibility, having a powerful Pc too: 8Gb Ram, I7 2.80 GHz, ATI Radeon HD 5800..)
Maximum method size 3000?

Edit: Tried with your configuration without success
Tried with x32 Tag Force 1, It still not working for me. *Game Stop after talking with Shepard and wanting to change the Room*
Tried with x64 Tag Force 1, It still not working for me. *Game Stop after few seconds clicking "Run"*
x32 Tag Force 2 not working. *Game stop after the talk scene*

hum, maybe do you have the download links from this series please (if it's due to the game and not emulator) ? Or any suggestion to what to do to make it work ?

You gave me such a hope to make it work :'( going to still try with different configuration.
I play with yugioh tag force 6, with jpcsp v0.6 r2537 64bits,for forst configuration check this link:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=48720
Hi, i'm new in the forum, i joined because i have a problem playing yugioh tag force 5 in jpcsp r2540 x64. My problem is sort of a strange problem, because the games runs perfect, some graphic glitches but very decently, i can talk to people and many things but when i try to play a duel something happens... or i must say doesn't happens?
1- select an opponent (in free duel)
2- rock paper scissors
3- let the duel begins... draw phase... (when both players have to pick the top 5 cards of their respective decks) and the cards are not picked up, you can move, press start to open the "help" window, and the music is still going on, but i can't play because i don't have a hand and i can't choose main phase 1, battle phase, end phase, and so... is there some kind of solution to this problem? please help and please excuse me if i wrote wrong the 50% of this, i'm not very skilled with the english :S thank so much!
dandi click on this link to see more usefl information:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=48720